GB chain saw mill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GB was back ordered the last time I talked to them. i tried to get a hold of them today but they are out for the Easter Weekend. I will get a hold of them Monday and find out the statis. I will also post prices and all pertainent information.

They still were as of Tuesday...I have been on the list since January..

I ordered mine the day after christmas....At least, I told the guy to order it the day after christmas...Still not here yet. Might be time to look into an Alaskan....

They still were as of Tuesday...I have been on the list since January..

I ordered mine the day after christmas....At least, I told the guy to order it the day after christmas...Still not here yet. Might be time to look into an Alaskan....

Well, I see we have a few more victims.:hmm3grin2orange:

!!!!! Say it isn't so!!!!!
:biggrinbounce2:

I have a totally rebuilt 084 that has only been fired to tune it and a 660 with 5 tanks run through it.....

Wanna buy them? I'm in the market to move some saws

Aggie, its a joke. Steve was giving me a hard time earlier.

Steve, wanna trade? 084 for a nice 36" GB mill?

I have a totally rebuilt 084 that has only been fired to tune it and a 660 with 5 tanks run through it.....

Wanna buy them? I'm in the market to move some saws

YES!

Rats, just bought another AND having it modded. Don't think I could slip one under the radar now. I'm being watched.:Eye:

Hey guys. Sorry I have not gotten back to this sooner. It does not look good. I just got off of the phone with GB and they are saying that they only have 6 in and they are already spoken for. They are not sure when the next batch is coming in or how many. so for now it does not look like this is an option; at least not for the next 2 months.

Hey guys. Sorry I have not gotten back to this sooner. It does not look good. I just got off of the phone with GB and they are saying that they only have 6 in and they are already spoken for. They are not sure when the next batch is coming in or how many. so for now it does not look like this is an option; at least not for the next 2 months.

So what you are saying is those that have GB mills can double what they are asking if they are selling it, right?

Supply and Demand.

No, that's not what he's saying, if you have one, and you are handy, then make some dandy copies, sell em here, and buy another saw with the proceeds.:D :D

Well, I have been told I was the next one on the list....whatever erh um whenever that is... Deans supplier must be differant than mine. Mine has only been getting in onesies and twosies....a 4 month back order is kinda rediculous. Glad I have been too busy to use it if i had it, or I might have gotten a little upset....

GB mill

I have a new GB mill that I would sell. I bought it to try out a double-ender set up and stopped when I realized that the ebay saw for the other end was not all it was advertised to be.
LJ

Back