Girlfriends and Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is something wrong about this thread,, you say your GIRLFRIEND got it for you,, I don't believe it,, not what I have been hearing about you

there is something wrong about this thread,, you say your GIRLFRIEND got it for you,, I don't believe it,, not what I have been hearing about you

Scott the only thing you think is wrong with this thread is that the girls aren't obese midgets that you prefer.

So, you guys started the "wives and saws" thread last week as this new gal I started seeing is making quite an impression on me. And I'm thinking, I wonder how she's going to adapt to the good ole saw hobby. Tolerate it? Get into it? Think I'm nuts? So, she tells me she got me "a little present". She came over yesterday, opens the gate on her Xterra, and look what's sitting in the back. :clap:

She picked it up at a yard sale and get this: She only paid $10 for it! Good shape and seems like reasonably low hours on it. 175PSI compression. And with all of the Jonsereds I have, including two 630's and four 670's, I didn't have a 625. So it fills in a missing model to boot!

JmaZCun.jpg

That looks and sounds like she is a keeper, but I haven't seen a picture of her yet? :msp_sneaky:

So far only one man has manned up and provided a picture. :laugh:

Congradulations shoe601:rock:

You are better then myself.

Thanks I appreciate it! My gf is great we both work in the hospital and I sell firewood on the side. She supports me in everything I do; from hauling firewood to drinking beer on my boat. I couldn't ask for more.:heart:

View attachment 313002View attachment 313003

Even Niko's getting in on the action!!!

How would that be a surprice? I always wish the best for Bob, and my wife liked to run chainsaws, until she was prevented by her detoriorating health mid 2007. She also was an active AS member, and the was no lack of pics of her on here back then.

what he said.....

Good score on the saw! One of my favorite Jonny's, i like it so much... i recently bought another one and it cost me a little more than 10 bucks....

Well, it isn't a really exiting model (comparable to the Husky 61) - but it looks good, and is a model that was missing in his collection. :cool2:

Well, the GF definitely sucks for a $10 saw. Not sure she can technically earn a "you suck" without being a member here. But this acquisition would certainly qualify.

Not sure how the bar could be worn out with that much paint on it. Those bars don't keep paint all that well so I doubt it has many hours on it. I do have a Homelite bar however that is chipped up from derailments. Is that what this one is suffering from? Or do you just want a bar that is purdy?

Bob,
This is a good sign...you're one of the good guys, you deserve all the happiness you can squeeze into the few trips around the sun we get.

Next i would take her to a few pie eating contests....otherwise known as GTG's. if she fits in with that misguided no good malintent crowd well then you might have some hard facts to face up to....this saw thing isnt just a hobbie for you....its pretty much what you are.

nice saw. you have to get here looking online and such I showed mine a few videos and pics of a bunch of muscle saws. I want a 2100 but she says no any of the big dolmars or the yellow one with the air thingy sticking out:msp_wub: so the search continues but with female backing:rock:

Latest posts

Back