Girlfriends and Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My GF is Irish. Last thing I wanna do is put a saw in her hands.
My Girlfriend is Irish and Redneck.Got to keep her away from Alcohol.Worst Mistake I ever made was buying her Kitchen Utensils.:msp_scared: to her those are weapons.:hmm3grin2orange:
She just moved into a Bigger house.Only Heat source is a Wood Stove.After work I've been Scraping up Dead Locust for the winter and was Noodling it with my 55Husky until it decided to start melting down.She just don't get the whole firewood thing and it gets super cold when there isn't a Heat pump present.She was Cussing my Muffler mod too.I guess I'll just have to pull out the PM 700 and cut with it.:msp_biggrin:

My Girlfriend is Irish and Redneck...

I'd put up some audio of how the woman sounds, but it would make the last vid I was given a warning for seem tame, and that isn't remotely a joke. She would have some choice words for someone being born and raised outside of Ireland calling themselves "Irish" as well, and she can deliver them in fluent Irish if she's excited enough. ;) For some insight into Irish conversation just do a search for "####e Irish Lads Say" on Youtube.

there's a reason my old ladys picture aint on here.lol a feller that could pass for sasquatches long lost brother just dont go out and pick up super models like the previously listed gals.my old lady is so irritable she even growls at me in her sleep.

there's a reason my old ladys picture aint on here.lol a feller that could pass for sasquatches long lost brother just dont go out and pick up super models like the previously listed gals.my old lady is so irritable she even growls at me in her sleep.

They say the love between the ugly is the most beautiful love in the world.

My GF is Irish. Last thing I wanna do is put a saw in her hands.

Hey, I'm (mostly) Scot-Irish, and I'm not the nicest guy sometimes despite how I come across on the web:hmm3grin2orange:...and I was a red head as a kid.

I thought he only drooled over Husky saws?

Fixed that for you.

So, you guys started the "wives and saws" thread last week as this new gal I started seeing is making quite an impression on me. And I'm thinking, I wonder how she's going to adapt to the good ole saw hobby. Tolerate it? Get into it? Think I'm nuts? So, she tells me she got me "a little present". She came over yesterday, opens the gate on her Xterra, and look what's sitting in the back. :clap:

She picked it up at a yard sale and get this: She only paid $10 for it! Good shape and seems like reasonably low hours on it. 175PSI compression. And with all of the Jonsereds I have, including two 630's and four 670's, I didn't have a 625. So it fills in a missing model to boot!

JmaZCun.jpg
She sucks:chainsaw:, and so do you :heart:, you all were made for each other Bob:cheers:.
Are either one still around?

She bailed before too long. Called me a year later to say Merry Christmas. I asked her what happened and she says; "Ahh...I chickened out". Made me laugh as that is an exit strategy that I've employed a few times myself. Good girl, no hard feelings. Still got the saw though. :)

She bailed before too long. Called me a year later to say Merry Christmas. I asked her what happened and she says; "Ahh...I chickened out". Made me laugh as that is an exit strategy that I've employed a few times myself. Good girl, no hard feelings. Still got the saw though. :)
That's kinda funny, easy to say it's probably for the best, not always easy to except it at the time.
It is a nice saw :).

Back