Girlfriends and Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine doesn't have a problem with myself and my saws, which is nice. But, she's going to trade off other household chores just to stay away from any woodpile or logsplitter :taped:

All dreams aside i have a faithful wife but she doesn't have the least amount of interest in wood or chain saws. She loves shooting guns and her bow but won't kill a furry little critter but shes the first one to the pan to get some when i shoot one.

Last edited:
Sometimes you end up with a keeper, mine bought me a NIB 200T for my birthday this year.

We needed a new grill after Superstorm Sandy washed ours away, since I do 90% of the cooking, she decided we needed a BigGreenEgg.

Truly does not get much better than that guys:cheers:

Pic of a 9lb pork butt at 10 hours yesterday.

Should have gotten your wife an earthquake.

Took my wife out to cut some downed trees and do some clean-up at her parents place in the woods last weekend. She had a blast with the saw and was quick to learn and very safe.

Only downside is now she has 'stolen' my MS-180C and is calling it her's now - I guess that's all the excuse I need to get another saw huh?

Latest posts

Back