Girlfriends and Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mine doesn't have a problem with myself and my saws, which is nice. But, she's going to trade off other household chores just to stay away from any woodpile or logsplitter :taped:

KenJax Tree

KenJax Tree

Terraphobic
All dreams aside i have a faithful wife but she doesn't have the least amount of interest in wood or chain saws. She loves shooting guns and her bow but won't kill a furry little critter but shes the first one to the pan to get some when i shoot one.

Last edited:
sweetjetskier

sweetjetskier

ArboristSite Operative
Sometimes you end up with a keeper, mine bought me a NIB 200T for my birthday this year.

We needed a new grill after Superstorm Sandy washed ours away, since I do 90% of the cooking, she decided we needed a BigGreenEgg.

Truly does not get much better than that guys:cheers:

Pic of a 9lb pork butt at 10 hours yesterday.

broman78

broman78

ArboristSite Operative
Should have gotten your wife an earthquake.

Took my wife out to cut some downed trees and do some clean-up at her parents place in the woods last weekend. She had a blast with the saw and was quick to learn and very safe.

Only downside is now she has 'stolen' my MS-180C and is calling it her's now - I guess that's all the excuse I need to get another saw huh?

Latest posts