Giving all my saws to Roll Tide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So grinder is the only flavor so far? I don't see leaving my local bakery for that.

So if Randy aint selling them, does this mean that Meteor jugs are ok now????

Or do we have to hack WatsonR too?????

Damn. Meteor pie don't sound real tasty either. This poor SOB needs some help with the menu.

Make me a pie with eggs, sausage and cheese

Oh, bacon too

Given your track history with cooking (and fire), make sure that it is precooked. The chances of a house fire are far smaller with you at the controls of a microwave than a stove.

Should I send Roll Tide the big bucket of Fireballs I was going to send Randy in exchange for the box of 084 parts that Thomas sent?

Last edited:
That gun totin monkey must found the crack pipe again,,,,,,,

Not the type of pie I think of when I hear "crack". Just a piece of pie, is that too much to ask?

The menu sucks, the service sucks, I fear this could be the only day this place is open...

Not the type of pie I think of when I hear "crack". Just a piece of pie, is that too much to ask?

The menu sucks, the service sucks, I fear this could be the only day this place is open...

yeah I hear ya,,, Cake is good,,,,, butt pie is def. better and stuff,,, Just sayin:blob2:

Last edited:
No cake on the menu either.

No bacon. No beer.

This place shouldn't be open more than a day.

Tide - send that P-50 this way will ya? Dang thing needs some character.

Iffen ya got any of that Blueberry Cream Pie like Specter had at the GTG this summer, I'll take a whole one, unported please.

Tide - send that P-50 this way will ya? Dang thing needs some character.

Iffen ya got any of that Blueberry Cream Pie like Specter had at the GTG this summer, I'll take a whole one, unported please.

Now that was some pie. Had some at Andy and Sarahs. That should be on the menu.

If he traded for the 990, I want a shot at it, unless the polar bear wants it back.

Latest posts

Back