gloves

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont live that far south but where I do live is a hole in the wall type town and closest TSC or home depot or lowes even is 20 miles either town I go to..lol.. so I got some ordered though and be here this coming week will just have to play it safe.. Im working 7 days a week right now and trying to keep up with house work and christmas running as well so this online shopping is a great thing to me right now if I can stand to wait a few days for them to be shipped..lol..

just about everywhere around here sells welding gloves. Even walmart has some short, cheap ones.

Just find a buddy that works at a foundry, You will have the coolest gloves on A.S.

My Dad used to use brown jersey gloves to fix the fire. One day he took care of the fire, layed his gloves on the wood pile and went outside. When he came back the house was full of smoke ant there was a big hole in the smoldering chunk of wood he left the gloves on. Good thing he got there when he did because he had about ten face cord in the basement.

Tsc has a three pack of welding gloves for about $15.00 keep one and give the others to woodburning buddys for Christmas. Needless to say he got his present before Christmas.

just about everywhere around here sells welding gloves. Even walmart has some short, cheap ones.

our walmart barely has one two rows of sporting good items to choose from for all seasons of the year..Our chainsaw selection consists of a peg board with very little acessories to choose from mostly poulan acessories and a few oregon chain loops for poulan saws..lol.. were supposed to be getting a super center next yr but been hearing that for last three yrs now..lol..

$14.99 Home Depot. Like a sore Peter, hard to beat.
attachment.php

Back