• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Go pro camera

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calee

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just getting a feel. Anyone interested in a go pro2 camera and accessories. Never seriously used but played with a little. If interested say do I will post pics and more info.

I might be interested. Been thinking about one of these for a while, and my kids of course would support me on that

3de3d89017433663edb6fc3acd9f319b.jpg
f57764e35f34d755448ffc2ed8ef380e.jpg
481ce5f38ecb6d64f280aef44822a029.jpg

Mounts have never been used, original tape in place, no scratches on waterproof housing. Its a nice set up
New on Amazon 399.99

It has mounts for almost any app. Most are adjustable buy thumb screw and tilting camera. Has a harness for your head.

This will be our 5th year doing the ride. The smile the kids get from rides is irreplaceable. We have snowmobiles, sxs, tractor with a trolley, track groomer, and an old model A mail car. It would be nice to have video to add to our website other than just pictures. I read lots of reviews and I'm still up in the air as some of the reviews say its not so good outdoors.

Im suprised. I thought that was the reason they were built, but I cant say. I have only taken a few still.pics and short indoor videos.

Back