• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Go pro camera

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I bought a new go pro and had issues I at least could return it to place of purchase. I have been trying to figure out which go pro to go with but still haven't purchased one in almost a year.

Ok stihl livin. Thx
All other members. ...
I will consider any offers and trades. If someone wants the saw to work on a couple others I have, let me know.

Nmurph I appreciate the offer. I have been off work for a few weeks from foot surgery so I could use the cash. If you willing to leave your offer on the table, I would like a day or two to see if anyone makes a cash offer, if not... i think we can trade. Let me know.

I had a pressure ulcer on the bottom of my big toe and it was not healing, they removed the middle bone of that toe so it would be very flexible so that I wouldn't put pressure on the toe when I walk. It healed the pressure sore but now the surgical wound is slow to heal. I happy with it overall. How is yours doing?

I will, you too. If I dont get a cash offer, do you want to talk further in a couple of days?

Back