Going toe to toe on the job....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never seen or heard of one in the woods...sawmill however...YES! Years ago I witnessed a beating (that's more than a fight). I saw a guy get punched in the face knocking him out and his head hit the corner of a bundle of 6x6's . Then the guy delivering the fight proceded to kick the knocked out guy in the head and ribs for what seemed like a straight minute. The receiver of the ass whipping had supposably worn a "wire" in on the other guy...two rules stick out here #1 don't be a tattle tail #2 narcs are pieces of crap!!!

Had a manager in the shop I was working when I 1st got home from the Army. I had talked to him privately about my pay scale, commission, he was shorting me on my pay check. He was wrong like rain on a picnic and I was kinda' ornery. I schooled him out in the shop over it which ended my career opportunities with a major chain.
That's when I went to school for a career change.

Fights? Yeah, some. You find out after a while that hitting people doesn't really change anything. It doesn't make people smarter and it doesn't make them care about doing the right thing. Generally, it just confuses them.
And it can really screw up your hands.

Hahaha. That fits perfectly.
When I was young I learned that I couldn't dazzel anyone with brilliance, I really wasn't very good at baffeling anyone with BS, so I just confused the ones I really thought needed to be confused. :laugh: There were several that confused the heck outa me though come to think of it. :laugh:
Could explain some of the problems I've been having with my hands in the last couple of years though. ;)

Andy

Back