Good CL deals thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt J Leppek

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I thought about starting this thread because ive came across a lot of good deals i just couldnt afford to buy myself. so i thought it would be nice if someone on AS has a chance to get the find instead of someone else. ill start the thread off with some saws ive found, and include the rough location and link. feel free to share, and if you think its a dumb idea, AS made a nice little smiley for that.. :sucks:
so dont be afraid to use it!

Husky 371xp $300 (Derry, NH) Husqvarna 371XP Chainsaw

Husky 385xp $600 (Vermont) 385 husqvarna chainsaw

Husky 359 $330 (Maynard MA) Husqvarna 359 Chainsaw

Husky 372xp brand new 24" and 20" bar $750 (Hudsonville)
Husqvarna 372XP Chainsaw 20" & 24" Bar/Chain

Husky 372xp well used, rebuilt w/ big bore. $275. (Hopewell) husky 372xp big bore

Stihl MS880 $875 (North Mankato) STIHL MS 880 magnum Chain saw

Stihl MS046 $400 (Boiling Springs) Stihl MS046 Chainsaw

McCulloch 250 (make offer) (Sparks) Chainsaw

Stihl MS 362 Chainsaw - $350 (Roswell GA) Stihl MS 362 Chainsaw

Stihl MS200t chainsaw (Moore Haven 33471)-$300 Stihl MS200t chainsaw

Stihl ms 200t chainsaw - $350 (Derry nh) Stihl ms 200t chainsaw

STIHL MS361 Like New! - $500 (Harrodsburg) STIHL MS361 Like New!
^^this one looks pretty good!

Stihl ms361 chain saw - $399 (West palm Value Pawn) Stihl ms361 chain saw

husqvarna 2100 chainsaw - $395 (redding) husqvarna 2100 chainsaw
^^sadly no pics!

its amazing some of the ripoffs you see on craigslist...found a couple bars spray painted black (you could see where it was to thick and ran down the edge) and they were advertising new bars and chains! and the "like new" and "cut 3 trees" is hilarious...i hope they meant new to them... anyway hope someone gets a saw out of this! :cheers:

No, there are a lot of members that search craigslist and like to share everything they find, it was just too much of the same thing.

No, there are a lot of members that search craigslist and like to share everything they find, it was just too much of the same thing.

Here you go, this is where craigslist and ebay deals belong:

http://www.arboristsite.com/stickies/9809-1131.htm

Unless of course they're in Houston, Tx... In which case you can message me directly and let me determine if they're worthy of posting in the deals section. :msp_biggrin:

Here you go, this is where craigslist and ebay deals belong:

http://www.arboristsite.com/stickies/9809-1131.htm

Unless of course they're in Houston, Tx... In which case you can message me directly and let me determine if they're worthy of posting in the deals section. :msp_biggrin:

Yeah I know of the thread, just going to blame this stupidity on 2am boredom...good enough excuse? :D

Yeah I know of the thread, just going to blame this stupidity on 2am boredom...good enough excuse? :D

No, you're not getting off the hook that easily.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, and ha!
With special thanks to Dennis Cahoon.

Latest posts

Back