Good guy has bad accident, and needs your help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm In

This is a great thing that you do. Talk about a good dealer!!! If for some reason the check doesn't make the 200 just keep it, it's for a good cause. I have never run a 372, but would like to. Or perhaps if I win you can keep it and do it all over again. JR

I send a check down to you tomorrow. Sounds like the splitter was towed with the gas valve on and flooded the crankcase? I'll pass this on to Timberwolf as well.

That 2171 will look nice next to the 2153.

This belgian member would like to support too, regardless of the ticket number . Is there any way I can paypal a ticket ? Check is impossible for me though.

Hope he recovers well, and fast. Never realized the amount of danger involved in that little trick.

Last edited:
I knew a guy who would always put a rag over the plug hole when cranking engines with the plug out. I can see why now.

Just sent mine off!!!

If you go over before it gets there please let her keep it...Hope your friend gets ok,,and thats a painfull thing to go tru..I rather get cut,,beat up but not burned....Pretty cool of you to do that for him,,and his family... :clap:

Latest posts

Back