Good guy has bad accident, and needs your help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

That don't look like the same saw?:confused: :confused:

I'm glad you're happy with it!

Last edited:
.... He tells me that he got his Domar 7900 from Cuttinscott today! Talk about fast shipping! Cuttinscott is the king of shipping, boy that was fast! ....

Not the first time they are fast (Scott and Steve) - the 5100S made it here (North-Norway) in just four days, including a week-end and customs clearance.....:clap: :clap:

I was glad,,but kinda embarassed that I won,,,like I said,,was the first time I won anything decent in my life...To the people that donated for all this to happen,,they didnt have to do that,,but they did,,and they can remember what good they did and what it really was for...Like I said before,,I'm so glad I joined this site,,there are so many good people on here,,and the help and advice is worth the weight in gold...I learned alot on here...ALOT about PPE..Never gave it a thought till I got on here..

There is something too that ya might wanna think about..The Gentalman that got burned,,he's gonna remember everyone that pitched in,,and this story of all of you all that tryed to make life alittle less stressful on him and his family,,I bet it will be remembered for years ,,and generations on down....

Thank you all for my Birthday congrats...I wrote Bob and told him this saw will be a keeper,,cause it has a story behind it...I am so glad to have joined a good site with so many good and decent people on it..... Thank you all again... Jesse............

You need to update you signature - and congrats! :)

Holly Cow, I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! First time i have gotten on here in a while, and have a message i have won a 372! Dont know anything about the saw or how it will fit in my line up of ms018, ms310, ms361, but, I will deffintley put it to good use. Lost my job last month, and have been working in the fields and cutting firewood to make ends meet, this will be a welcome addition to the wood cutting operation, my best freind also lost his job and is cutting with me he has no saw. I want to say thank you for all of you that put this together to help this guy out, in doing so you are helping my family and my freinds family out with this saw. Thanks again to all the great guys on here that are willing to help a guy out.
PS. I guess i will have to change the no huskys allowed in the wood lot rule...LOL

Holly Cow, I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! First time i have gotten on here in a while, and have a message i have won a 372! Dont know anything about the saw or how it will fit in my line up of ms018, ms310, ms361, but, I will deffintley put it to good use. Lost my job last month, and have been working in the fields and cutting firewood to make ends meet, this will be a welcome addition to the wood cutting operation, my best freind also lost his job and is cutting with me he has no saw. I want to say thank you for all of you that put this together to help this guy out, in doing so you are helping my family and my freinds family out with this saw. Thanks again to all the great guys on here that are willing to help a guy out.
PS. I guess i will have to change the no huskys allowed in the wood lot rule...LOL

Congrats, looks like that saw found a worthy winner that really needed something positive to happen! :clap: :clap:

It isn't just a 372xp, but a TST modded one - it will blow all your other saws off the surface of the earth - make your friend hang on to that 361 so you don't loose it.....

Last edited:
Congrats, looks like that saw found a worthy winner that really needed something positive to happen! :clap: :clap:

It isn't just a 372xp, but a TST modded one - it will blow all your other saws off the surface of the earth - make your friend hang on to that 361 so you don't loose it.....

It should be a screamer!:chainsawguy: Congratulations on the saw, but condolences on the job loss. Be careful out there!

ms310, If you are reading this, I will give you $500 for it.
No Thanks typically the things that make me money find a perment home, if times get to tuff i will/can sell the stuff that is for pleasure...firewood 4-wheeler, boat, wife. None will bring much $$ but, they will be the first to go

Ahh, I think you're going to like the 372....If not, let me know and I'll like it for yah.:chainsaw:

Finally!

I Finally got a chance to run the 372xp! I put 2 gallons of gas threw it today, dont know how much i got cut, was just going around the woods falling and bucking. The sad thing is i didnt miss running the 361 the 372 ran strong, never hesitated in the cut....Not once! The only complant that my helper and i have about it, is it is loud. Didnt sound bad cutting, but after 5 hours both our ears were hurting! yes we had on ear protection, but next time it will be ear plugs and ear muffs. Great saw anyway, plan on cutting again soon with it!:cheers:

I Finally got a chance to run the 372xp! I put 2 gallons of gas threw it today, dont know how much i got cut, was just going around the woods falling and bucking. The sad thing is i didnt miss running the 361 the 372 ran strong, never hesitated in the cut....Not once! The only complant that my helper and i have about it, is it is loud. Didnt sound bad cutting, but after 5 hours both our ears were hurting! yes we had on ear protection, but next time it will be ear plugs and ear muffs. Great saw anyway, plan on cutting again soon with it!:cheers:

Well, you better just box that loud thing up and send it my way.... LOL..

Back