Good guy has bad accident, and needs your help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent. I have been secretly wanting one of those. It should make an excellent big brother to my MS361. I've a 4 foot across willow with it's name on it.

I was hoping someone local would win at least one of the draws to ad to the fun of the event. God bless the injured man and all of you! Job well done.

The holiday season is close at hand. This will be a Christmas that won't be soon forgotten. Hopefully the 'marks' left from the accident will be a reminder of the good in people not the pain from recovery.

From the Organizers to the sponsors and numerous contributors, My hat goes off to every one that made this happen for them.

This was a great deed and fun to boot good luck to the winners with their new saws... And a speedy recovery to our friend in need and his family.

:cheers:

Last edited:
LOL - just happy to partisipate here.......:cheers:
+1
This has been a great event to be a part of. If this type of goodwill towards our fellow man was practiced more often in our world, it would certainly be a better place.
Congrats to the prize winners and hats off to all who helped the man in need!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back