good job son.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thatd be cute and all if he was like 11 years old.. but 16?
at least he didnt dent the tail gate i guess
sorry for being mr.downer

Air compressor broken?

Still got to give him props for getting it done, rather than making excuses.

air compressor? whats that?

2-3 minutes tops.
if 3 outa 4 of your quad's tires dont have plugs sticking out of the tread/sidewall, you arnt riding it right.
41xjVQvErTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Bicycle_Pump.jpg

although i still cant understand having a pickup truck and being afraid to put a few pieces of wood in the bed.
hope OP doesnt take any of this to heart. its all in good fun.

poo poo too

Where would this thread be if that trailer contraption had dinged your purty truck? I will say good job for thinking outside the box and making it happen. I would have much rather seen the tailgate down and a little row of wood stacked on it though.

:agree2:

Thats what I was getting at, but I guess Your not suppost to use a truck as a truck by the way some people on here think. The little bit of wood thats in that cart could have been stacked on the tailgate, and would have only taken 5 minutes to load and unload in the garage or where ever you put it.

Where would this thread be if that trailer contraption had dinged your purty truck? I will say good job for thinking outside the box and making it happen. I would have much rather seen the tailgate down and a little row of wood stacked on it though.

:agree2:

Thats what I was getting at, but I guess Your not suppost to use a truck as a truck by the way some people on here think. The little bit of wood thats in that cart could have been stacked on the tailgate, and would have only taken 5 minutes to load and unload in the garage or where ever you put it.

Let me explain about the truck,,I have used it as intended for a long time.When he turned 16 I gave him the truck and told him its yours,if you destroy it you are walking.Boy did he take that to heart.truck stays spotless inside and out .The last thing he will do is use it as a truck.
With our setup, my furnace is located in my garage.By using the wagon or the polaris we simply load them and back them in the garage and get the wood from there.I applaud his effort.first off,, wagon was loaded when he realized atv had a flat,and as has been discussed here many times( dont handle the wood no more than necessary)why unload the wagon,load it in truck,drive truck to house,unload and stack in garage.he chose the easy way,just pull wagon to house and push in garage.

As mentioned he could of said I couldnt find the keys and not done anything

Last edited:
Don't let some of these guys get to ya. There is always more than one way to skin a cat and the guy doing the skinning gets to decide. Your boy found a way and got the job done. Heck, he gets 5 points for creativity, in my book.

Latest posts

Back