Good to be Back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w8ye

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just had to try a picture? Kept erroring out with direct uploads from computer on small and large pictures so here is a linked picture . . .

Icehouse

Icehouse

ArboristSite MVP
Really glad to be back, so far all I miss are the smileys and like button, but maybe I just don't see um, but I'll do fine without Thanks Darin and Crew

(Well I'm really stupid like button right in front of me, sorry, carry on)

Last edited:
dingeryote

dingeryote

Blueberry Baron
Yeah, it's nice to have AS back. Even if some decorator repainted everything, and moved all the furniture, it's mostly the same gang that made it fun.

What's all this "Trophy" stuff. Near as I can tell it's like Kalifornia soccer games...everybody gets one for being special...

And where's the smileys? If I get all snarky and sarcastic about something, it's best to have a smiley or two, especially when busting the Trolls chops, or reminding Tommy that Stihl still sucks.

Looks like Steve has gotten the Pics tutorial fingered out, so I can screw that up royally in a day or so.

All in all, not bad, but needing some tweaks that are most likely underway and no point in whining about anyhow.

colin.p

colin.p

ArboristSite Operative
I find that more and more sites are using this XenForo forum software and less using the old vBulletin. Unfortunately, I live in a third world country that has no highspeed, so this software takes a lot longer to load than the old one. Oh well, it's not like I have anything better to do.

Latest posts