Good to be Back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the new look but it will take a while for this old fart to get used to it! What happened to the second picture on the posts?

Ray

Just had to try a picture? Kept erroring out with direct uploads from computer on small and large pictures so here is a linked picture . . .

Really glad to be back, so far all I miss are the smileys and like button, but maybe I just don't see um, but I'll do fine without Thanks Darin and Crew

(Well I'm really stupid like button right in front of me, sorry, carry on)

Last edited:
Yeah, it's nice to have AS back. Even if some decorator repainted everything, and moved all the furniture, it's mostly the same gang that made it fun.

What's all this "Trophy" stuff. Near as I can tell it's like Kalifornia soccer games...everybody gets one for being special...

And where's the smileys? If I get all snarky and sarcastic about something, it's best to have a smiley or two, especially when busting the Trolls chops, or reminding Tommy that Stihl still sucks.

Looks like Steve has gotten the Pics tutorial fingered out, so I can screw that up royally in a day or so.

All in all, not bad, but needing some tweaks that are most likely underway and no point in whining about anyhow.

Hope its here to stay, lost a few years on my join date but I don't post much anyway, no problem signing in so like I said, hope its here to stay.

I find that more and more sites are using this XenForo forum software and less using the old vBulletin. Unfortunately, I live in a third world country that has no highspeed, so this software takes a lot longer to load than the old one. Oh well, it's not like I have anything better to do.

So the reps are gone, and now we have trophy points instead?

Good to be back, I'm sure some things were necessary to lose to get back on without the hackers. A complete different software than the other. It seems to be going faster than the other. It's all a matter of getting used to it again. Actually I've found some of it a little easier.

Back