• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Good Used or New 2171/372 crank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did your saw turn out using the tecomec crank???
Hopefully we will see soon lol, the builder has it and has the crank in, now I'm just waiting on him to finish up the port work. I haven't heard from him in a week or so, so I will be checking it's status in a few days.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm hoping to get it back soon, but who knows lol, the luck hasn't been real good lately, but the first videos I get of it running I will posted them here so you can see!

So I had a minor set back with this saw so I'm not sure what's going to happen with it lol. It blew up shortly after it started being broke in, so It may still have a long road ahead before it gets to where it needs to be.

Yup
b544430b1f35f6902c7fc83f82149b9b.jpg

He said the cylinder survived so all that has to be replaced is the piston, he put a used one in it to go back out and test run it again and said it ran good, so we will see once it gets the new piston and goes back to my buddy I have testing it.

Back