Google Places

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a company I pay and they guarantee you to be in the top three on google maps search in your area. The city I live in if anyone types anything about tree service or removal I am the first on the list and when they click on it it takes them to my website. I have been in the number one position for almost a year. I get more calls from that than any phone book.

Googel called my too and they were vary expensive. It was a different kind of listing though. It was for the listings that come up on the vary top of the page before the google maps.

Wouldn't open for me? Did you get that Marines unit yet?

Phone book reps are calling me again, pleading to renew. I told them to delete every add that claims CA, that really isn't and has "Professional Topping" and I would think about it, also said give me a written guarantee that my call volume will "explode"
as they claim. So that way, when it doesn't, I don't have to pay. For some reason, they weren't real receptive to the idea,lmao!

Of course they down play the internet. I told one guy.........exact words "Oh come on man!!, get your head out, your trying to tell me people use the phone book more than the internet, get a clue man!"

When I put the money I was paying for the phone books into digital media, my calls doubled

Last edited:
Wouldn't open for me? Did you get that Marines unit yet?

Phone book reps are calling me again, pleading to renew. I told them to delete every add that claims CA, that really isn't and has "Professional Topping" and I would think about it, also said give me a written guarantee that my call volume will "explode"
as they claim. So that way, when it doesn't, I don't have to pay. For some reason, they weren't real receptive to the idea,lmao!

Of course they down play the internet. I told one guy.........exact words "Oh come on man!!, get your head out, your trying to tell me people use the phone book more than the internet, get a clue man!"

When I put the money I was paying for the phone books into digital media, my calls doubled

I think his folks are resisting my interfering. I'll have to wait a while to get it to contact him.

E mail me his rank, name and last 4, U said he is at stumps, I will be able to go with that. Faster I move on it, the better.

Latest posts

Back