Got a couple good scores today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mogulmasher

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'm constantly searching and picking saws and I scored a couple of nice saws today. Fortunately for me both finds were based on someone else's misfortune. One was left behind by a renter and other by an ex-boyfriend. I got good deals on both, but still made it worth their time.

First saw is a pretty nice 372xp. Fired right up in 3 pulls cold. When I got it home made a quick cut and it runs strong.

Other saw is a Mac 790. It'll need a good once over but is complete. It's certainly spent some time in the woods though.20190804_122800.jpg 20190804_122807.jpg 20190804_225848.jpg 20190804_230023.jpg

Yeah they are a bit similar to the 250, big 'ol brut for sure.

2broke, found this one with a keen eye on Maine cl. Ad title just said "chainsaw", but I knew it was a Mac in the thumbnail pic. Ad didn't say McCulloch or the model at all.

Wow, good for you!!! I do most of my prowling on Facebook marketplace these days. I never seem to have much luck on craigslist anymore, in fact, if it wasnt for my father prowling Craigslist I never would have gotten that 1-52 from you.

Wow, good for you!!! I do most of my prowling on Facebook marketplace these days. I never seem to have much luck on craigslist anymore, in fact, if it wasnt for my father prowling Craigslist I never would have gotten that 1-52 from you.

Latest posts

Back