Got in with local tree trimmer!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rev_2004

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have burned for a couple years now in a OWB and always cut my own. I finally got in with a local tree trimmer a couple weeks ago. Missed out on a load of ash a week ago because of cell phone signal. This week I was able to pick up a load of soft maple. Not the best, but hard to beat when all you have to do is drop your trailer on the way to work and they have it loaded for you when you get off.:rock:

20141002_162513.jpg

20141002_162513.jpg 20141002_163936.jpg

Tree service companies are great contacts to have! I have a buddy that owns a large tree service and occasionally he pays me to cut wood with his saws and loads me up with quality firewood. That's the ticket!

Would I be adding insult to injury if I said the trailer wasn't mine??;) It is a buddys of mine 1 1/2 miles away. He let's me keep it as long as I bring him every other load. Therefore I have nothing invested in trailer.:D

Would I be adding insult to injury if I said the trailer wasn't mine??;) It is a buddys of mine 1 1/2 miles away. He let's me keep it as long as I bring him every other load. Therefore I have nothing invested in trailer.:D

I officially HATE you!

Latest posts

Back