Got me a 560XP sittin' here boys!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey All,
Am I missing something? People are looking to the 562XP as the new cancer cure, but it specs out close to the 361 and 362:

361: 4.4 hp, 12.3 lbs.
362: 4.6 hp, 13 lbs.
562: 4.7 hp, 12.3lbs.

Quicker revving engine? Ergonomics? Also, how accurate are these numbers in reality?

S

The 560xp is said to be 4.7 hp, 11.9 lbs :), and the MS361 was 4.6 hp outside the US - regrettably the 361 is history.....:cry:

We know that the specs on the 361 was true, but we don't really know on any of the others - but there are no indication that they are far off.

Power specs are just a snapshot of one point of the power-band, and just give you a rough idea about the real performance.

Better trigger responce and better handling is what I expect from the new Huskys!

Well boys, it's a sad, sad day here. Yesterday, I got "the call", and I have to send my 560XP back to Husky. It's going back to Sweden for tear down and inspection. This was part of the plan all along, even though I hoped they'd forget that I had the thing. But still, :cry::cry::cry:, like losing a best friend. But, I've been able to play with that saw since last June, and it's been fun and interesting to be a part of a field test like this.

Thanks to all of you guys who had a chance to run it and give your feedback and for posting all of the good reviews. If I was raving about this thing all by myself, you'd have thought I was nuts.

Maybe I'll keep it for one more weekend and send it back Monday. :)

Sad story, but I guess that is just is how it is....:taped:

You need to "loose" some part of that saw, like the gray top cover - and find it after you returned the saw...

HHi5cl.jpg

"Honey....I'm leaving you"

One last look before she goes back to Sweden.

Didn't read the whole thread, but when are these going into production and starting to be sold? I didn't see it listed on the husqvarna site. I could use a ~5hp saw that isn't wicked heavy and/or expensive.

Back