Got me a 560XP sittin' here boys!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed Amick's is showing the 562XP on their site and has a price, just no "add to cart" button......:bang: :biggrinbounce2:

http://www.amickssuperstore.com/Husqvarna_562XP_Chainsaw_p/husqvarna 562xp.htm

I'd also hope you could do a little better than that pricewise on a 60cc saw. I realize it is new though.

OOWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$749.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap!
Blueberries don't pay that good!!!

If they expect to get that kinda scratch, there's gonna be lots of dust on 'em in these parts, even if it is the best thing since the Wonder Bra!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

OOWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$749.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap!
Blueberries don't pay that good!!!

If they expect to get that kinda scratch, there's gonna be lots of dust on 'em in these parts, even if it is the best thing since the Wonder Bra!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I'll take 2 of them for 749 each, ohh yea, I get saws for cost cause Im a dealer:biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:

Mye only concern with the small mount is that the slimmer bar tails may not be ideal with 3/8x8, and that they may come with a small 7-spline drum.

I have never tried 3/8x8 with a small mount bar before.

9 pin .325 works ok on small tail and its a wee bit larger than 8 pin 3/8. I'm talking in terms of not throwing chains, not sure if there are other considerations.

I'll take 2 of them for 749 each, ohh yea, I get saws for cost cause Im a dealer:biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:

Kool, then you can snag me one at cost right.:hmm3grin2orange:

Seriously, who told Corporate Husky that the price point should be about the same as the 372xp is now?

They need some edumacatin' to say the least.
Most folks will see the MSRP and go running to the other guys before asking a dealer if they will come down outta the stratosphere.

My Dealer will cut me a huss simply because he gets 6-10K worth of bidness outta me annually and I don't worry about it.

Other guys, are just as likely to go buy one of those nasty Creamsicles things if they can save a dime.

$749.00 is nuts for a 60cc saw.
There, I said it.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Kool, then you can snag me one at cost right.:hmm3grin2orange:

Seriously, who told Corporate Husky that the price point should be about the same as the 372xp is now?

They need some edumacatin' to say the least.
Most folks will see the MSRP and go running to the other guys before asking a dealer if they will come down outta the stratosphere.

My Dealer will cut me a huss simply because he gets 6-10K worth of bidness outta me annually and I don't worry about it.

Other guys, are just as likely to go buy one of those nasty Creamsicles things if they can save a dime.

$749.00 is nuts for a 60cc saw.
There, I said it.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

That price isn't bad, I have 357xp's on the rac for 709.99 MSRP with a 24"bar if you want a 357xpW wrap it will cost ya 809.95!!!!!!!!!!!

That price isn't bad, I have 357xp's on the rac for 709.99 MSRP with a 24"bar if you want a 357xpW wrap it will cost ya 809.95!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya just made my point.

The 357XP is a good saw, but for a couple bucks more, folks can make the jump to a 372, or for less, go snag a 359.

It's at an awkward price point that makes no sense to the consumer.
Hell, the MS362 at $699.00 might be heavier and slower, but will eat it's lunch on sales with that sort of marketing on price point.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Ya just made my point.

The 357XP is a good saw, but for a couple bucks more, folks can make the jump to a 372, or for less, go snag a 359.

It's at an awkward price point that makes no sense to the consumer.
Hell, the MS362 at $699.00 might be heavier and slower, but will eat it's lunch on sales with that sort of marketing on price point.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

It wasn't just that the 357 was too close to the 372 in price, it was also too close in weight. People woud pick them up and say that the saws didn't feel all that different. That's going to change now, as they really got the weight right on this one.

Haven't seen a dealer price list yet, but I'm thinking that I'll be selling them in the $625-$650 range.

9 pin .325 works ok on small tail and its a wee bit larger than 8 pin 3/8. I'm talking in terms of not throwing chains, not sure if there are other considerations.

That sounds promising, thanks! ;)

Throwing chains was my concern.

I wonder if it will have the torque to run a 8 pin 3/8 sprocket??

I am thinking 15-16" bars - my MS361 does it easily, so I expect the 560xp/562xp to do as well!

Anyway, there is only one way to find out!

Which options that can easily be tried depends on what the availiable cluth drums will take, and there is no info on that so far.......

It wasn't just that the 357 was too close to the 372 in price, it was also too close in weight. People woud pick them up and say that the saws didn't feel all that different. That's going to change now, as they really got the weight right on this one.

Haven't seen a dealer price list yet, but I'm thinking that I'll be selling them in the $625-$650 range.

And that's why we love our Spike!!!:hmm3grin2orange:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Gonna have to holler at ya again. Looks like I am trading into a GB bar.
You're still on deck for the next order though.:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Hey All,
Am I missing something? People are looking to the 562XP as the new cancer cure, but it specs out close to the 361 and 362:

361: 4.4 hp, 12.3 lbs.
362: 4.6 hp, 13 lbs.
562: 4.7 hp, 12.3lbs.

Quicker revving engine? Ergonomics? Also, how accurate are these numbers in reality?

S

Well boys, it's a sad, sad day here. Yesterday, I got "the call", and I have to send my 560XP back to Husky. It's going back to Sweden for tear down and inspection. This was part of the plan all along, even though I hoped they'd forget that I had the thing. But still, :cry::cry::cry:, like losing a best friend. But, I've been able to play with that saw since last June, and it's been fun and interesting to be a part of a field test like this.

Thanks to all of you guys who had a chance to run it and give your feedback and for posting all of the good reviews. If I was raving about this thing all by myself, you'd have thought I was nuts.

Maybe I'll keep it for one more weekend and send it back Monday. :)

Latest posts

Back