Got me a 560XP sittin' here boys!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup any50 or 60cc saw feels nimble after 6 hours wrastlin an 066. To me Mntngals 260 feels like a light weight smooth as a sewing machine. The 562 looks like it mite be a great back yard saw maybe have to try one.

Other day I had a few saws out, had been playing with 880.
Then picked up 066, had to look twice to make sure I
hadn't picked up the wrong saw as 066 felt so light!

TT

I found this picture of the 560xp (not 562xp) on a Swedish site.

It looks like it has the same lower profile of the air filter cover as the 555, not the higher profile of the 562xp???

That makes sense, regarding the differense in the weight specs, and may be because of a different air filter?

Last edited:
troll, the husky website shows the 555 and 562xp both being 60c saws. is husky really going to put 3 60cc models in the line?

I think the 555 looks very similar in design to the 357xp that I already own. I am sceptical about buying any new saw and usually wait till the second year hoping that the bugs have been ironed out.

troll, the husky website shows the 555 and 562xp both being 60c saws. is husky really going to put 3 60cc models in the line?

It looks like they will. The question at the moment is more if both the 560xp and 562xp will be offered on all markets, or if the different ones are for different markets.....

I think the 555 looks very similar in design to the 357xp that I already own. I am sceptical about buying any new saw and usually wait till the second year hoping that the bugs have been ironed out.

The specs are similar, but the design is very different!

Also, you are comparing the old pro saw to the new non-pro version.....

Nothing wrong with waiting a while, but this time it is hard to wait! :D

Last edited:

I love my 357, but this new saw is a lot different design.

I want one! :cheers:

i wouldnt worry too much.

I bought the 346 NE the first minute it was available and I have had zero problems with it.

well now that I think of it,I did buy that 441 when it first came out.what a pile that turned out to be.

win some lose some.thats what warranties and spare saws are for.

you're missing out !

That thought has crossed my mind more than once ;)

Bigtime! you have no idea. yes it's a big difference between the 357 and 372.

doesn't seem like it on paper but in the hand it's all the difference in the world and I love the 357.

Bigtime! you have no idea. yes it's a big difference between the 357 and 372.

doesn't seem like it on paper but in the hand it's all the difference in the world and I love the 357.

I know, I know, have been fightin it for awhile. I have little use for a 70cc, but I had 4 big trees this Fall, that a larger saw would have been nice.

Latest posts

Back