Got me a 560XP sittin' here boys!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, I really had a great time Sunday. Thanks again. Except for listening to the agonizing Giants game on the way home..........it was a perfect day.

I'm guessing I'll be selling them somewhere between $600 and $650, but they haven't released any price lists yet.

There were prices in the press release??? :confused:

Actually, it is a pity that the news on these saws are scattered over so many threads.....:censored:

Last edited:
good to hear.

Guys,
if anybody has any doubts about this saw, those of us that ran it do not.

thanks Spike for bringing it. It is very impressive. And I am a Stihl guy.

see ya soon.

A

I'm not a Stihl Guy but that 261 sure seems impressive.

Ok this saw is something Im really looking forward to. After running a 576 autotune for awhile Im really impressed with the autotune feature. The carb seems to compensate in all aspects. Im shocked at how hard I could lean on the 576 autotune on its first tank.

This saw sounds like it could take some major sales away from a 346. It also is going to steal the 372xt thunder as well.

I hope we will see a whole new line up with this design. Would love to see a 550xp 562xp 572xp and 580xp. Come on husky counting on you.

Ok this saw is something Im really looking forward to. After running a 576 autotune for awhile Im really impressed with the autotune feature. The carb seems to compensate in all aspects. Im shocked at how hard I could lean on the 576 autotune on its first tank.

This saw sounds like it could take some major sales away from a 346. It also is going to steal the 372xt thunder as well.

I hope we will see a whole new line up with this design. Would love to see a 550xp 562xp 572xp and 580xp. Come on husky counting on you.

I believe that process has started, I would be surpriced if there are no more models with similar designs than the known 550xp planned? :chainsawguy:

560 - 3.5 kw @9600 rpm and 5.4 kg
262xp DLG test - 3.6 kw @9500 rpm and 5.8 kg

The new Darling of the Khoolaid crowd is rated at 2.8KW and 5.26KG and the 362 is rated at 3.4Kg and 5.9KG.

LOL!!!
One Husky is fixing to make two Stihl flagships obsolete IF the numbers hold.

It would also make a difficult argument for a 346 instead of waiting for the 550.

A guy would be smart to wait untill after the 560XP has been out for a bit, before considering buying a new 50-60cc saw.
It looks like the rules have been changed.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

One Husky is fixing to make two Stihl flagships obsolete IF the numbers hold.

And one of them hasn't even reached all US dealers yet and will be around for
another 20 years like the 026/260 was ? :laugh:.
The 362 didn't get the recognition of the 361 in the first place and it will not get any easier now.

560 - 3.5 kw @9600 rpm and 5.4 kg
262xp DLG test - 3.6 kw @9500 rpm and 5.8 kg

well, if the 560's weight comes in close to the printed numbers, then it is close to two pounds lighter than a 262. i LOVE the 262. i own two, and they make a great substitute for a 70cc saw!!!! if the 560 IS 11lbs, then the next loud thump you hear will be the heads of the 261's engineering staff hitting the basket.

well, if the 560's weight comes in close to the printed numbers, then it is close to two pounds lighter than a 262. i LOVE the 262. i own two, and they make a great substitute for a 70cc saw!!!! if the 560 IS 11lbs, then the next loud thump you hear will be the heads of the 261's engineering staff hitting the basket.

11.8 vs. 12.8lbs is a one pound difference, not two. :givebeer:

Then there is the 562xp, that reportedly split the difference........

11.8 vs. 12.8lbs is a one pound difference, not two. :givebeer:

Then there is the 562xp, that reportedly split the difference........

i guess the adding machine of my wife's was rounding the numbers. my trusty calculator at work agrees with you. thanks for keeping us straight, but the point still stands; nearly identical weight and a hp more......

Can someone explain the difference between the 560xp and 562xp, or was the 560xp just a pre-production prototype of the production model (562xp)?

Can someone explain the difference between the 560xp and 562xp, or was the 560xp just a pre-production prototype of the production model (562xp)?

560 was supposed to have small bar mount, 562 large. Looks like no 560 right now, just 562xp. Seems like small bar mount on the 562, but we wont know until it comes out. Either way, I want one.

Back