Got me a 560XP sittin' here boys!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nmurph
if the weight of the 560 comes in on target, then the power to weight advantage that makes the 346 so attractive is greatly diminished and makes the 346 not so attractive. the actual weight of the 346 is 11.5lbs. .

The price difference would still make the 346xp attractive. 346 is $200 less than a 357 here. I assume the 560 will be as much, probably more than the 357.

There are plenty of folks (myself included) who feel 50cc is ideal for firewood and 60cc a big saw. A 346 /16" and a 560 /18-20" would be an ideal combo for me. Just sayin'.

Then I'll Hot Rod the hell of of the 357:biggrinbounce2:

:cheers:

Hmmmm, where's the race?

We got to get this one broken in first. My friend Carl should get a few tanks through it this weekend.

It's in a little town west of me. Big prize money, two bucks for first and a dollar for second. Good thing I'm not in it for the $$$. There will be some other AS menbers at the race too! They will enjoy seeing 560xp and not having my 365 Special show up again ;)

That number don't fit the info I have (not talking about the specs), if it is a standard xp without any add-ons??? :popcorn::popcorn:

i will have to double check, but i believe that is what i wrote in my notebook bf i ever filled it up. it was wearing a single dog, clutch cover and nuts. then again, i have been wrong bf.
what info do you have ???? it may have been 11lb, 6oz??

i will have to double check, but i believe that is what i wrote in my notebook bf i ever filled it up. it was wearing a single dog, clutch cover and nuts. then again, i have been wrong bf.
what info do you have ???? it may have been 11lb, 6oz??

11.2 lbs, vs. 11.0 in the specs!

I personally can't wait to see what it's all about either. I just wonder how much weight they'll add to it and how much power they'll rob from it before it gets to consumer hands?

Hopefully none. :)

And if it really does stay just as it is I'll be surprised, and my bank account will be in bad shape also cause I'll have me a 560!

I personally can't wait to see what it's all about either. I just wonder how much weight they'll add to it and how much power they'll rob from it before it gets to consumer hands?

Hopefully none. :)

And if it really does stay just as it is I'll be surprised, and my bank account will be in bad shape also cause I'll have me a 560!

I can see that you don't need it, nor do I - but even though I don't have CAD, I just want one! :cheers:

11.2 lbs, vs. 11.0 in the specs!

this was my saw bf i ever fueled it.

attachment.php

i have verified my shop scale against our P-B postal scales at work using a 10lb weight. i think there was 0.2 oz difference at 10lbs bw the scales.

Last edited:
this was my saw bf i ever fueled it.

i have verified my shop scale against our P-B postal scales at work using a 10lb weight. i think there was 0.2 oz difference at 10lbs bw the scales.

My friend, you think - more important, how consistant is that scale, did you test that?

Back