Got me a 560XP sittin' here boys!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, i have checked the scales on more than one occasion. and when i weigh a saw, i put it on, remove it, and the weigh it again. i'm pretty sure the weights are repeatable.

didnt husqvarna also fib on the actual weight of the 357 also.. I mean the specs say 12 or 12.1 but actual weight i think is closer to what 13?:monkey:

didnt husqvarna also fib on the actual weight of the 357 also.. I mean the specs say 12 or 12.1 but actual weight i think is closer to what 13?:monkey:

They missed the mark totally on those saws, probably because they had to beef up the case at an early stage, and "forgot" to adjust the specs....:pumpkin2:

this was my saw bf i ever fueled it.

attachment.php

i have verified my shop scale against our P-B postal scales at work using a 10lb weight. i think there was 0.2 oz difference at 10lbs bw the scales.

I can believe it Murph, mine feels very light. I tell ya i really see what all the hoopla was about that little saw now. That little devil will really rip!!

Yup, I have the green light to get a new saw for Christmas, and I am TRYING to hold out for this 560XP. Come on, Spike, make me like a 5 year old at Christmas pal

LOL......Hang in there man, I know what youre goin thru! Ill prolly more than likely be gettin one too. I tell ya, IMHO, you just cant beat the Husqvarna/Jonsered chainsaws!:cheers:

I suspect this is not up to Spike......:biggrinbounce2:

If it was up to me, I'd have a pallet of them already. As soon as I get the product codes, I'll order a couple dozen of them. Some 555's too.

It would be great if I could get them by Christmas. There should be one under every tree. :clap:

Totally impressed with the 560 after running it this weekend. Real streamlined and super fast. The 560 reminded me of the 200t power wise, a real runner for what it looks like. Any idea of the price point for the production model? Thanks again Spike for bringing it along.

If it was up to me, I'd have a pallet of them already. As soon as I get the product codes, I'll order a couple dozen of them. Some 555's too.

It would be great if I could get them by Christmas. There should be one under every tree. :clap:

I thought you already had a lot of them on order, but I may have read you wrong.

I would have liked to have a 560xp under the (imaginary) tree as well, but according to Husky Norway if won't happen!

If I trust what they say is another story...:blob2::blob2:

After running that 372XT last weekend I'm not sure what new saw I want!:dizzy:

Spike I have alot of trees here.

....I tell ya, that 372xt just gets better lookin every day......looks like Im gonna have to get another Christmas tree myself....LOL:cheers:

After running that 372XT last weekend I'm not sure what new saw I want!:dizzy:

Spike I have alot of trees here.

Yeah, that XT was really hooked up awful good. It actually kind of surprised me a bit. When we ran that at my house with the 8 pin, it just seemed average. But it really woke up going back to the 7, and you could push on the thing and it kept going.

I'll come up and give you a hand with those trees. :cheers:

Totally impressed with the 560 after running it this weekend. Real streamlined and super fast. The 560 reminded me of the 200t power wise, a real runner for what it looks like. Any idea of the price point for the production model? Thanks again Spike for bringing it along.

John, I really had a great time Sunday. Thanks again. Except for listening to the agonizing Giants game on the way home..........it was a perfect day.

I'm guessing I'll be selling them somewhere between $600 and $650, but they haven't released any price lists yet.

Back