Gotta love Craigslist......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah its not worth telling the person that they are asking too much..... I have wanted to call or email people before to tell them they are way off on the price but then i tell myself hey its their saw so they can ask as much as they want.....

well if you have a good place to drop some trees let me know and i will come down sometime. I usually cut a lot during the fall here but now that hunting season has started the woods are quiet at my place.

Haven't really run a saw lately for the same reason. Admittedly my woods has plenty of really ugly stumps. I'll take you up on that when I get things organized and under control up here.

Cool sounds like a plan. I enjoy running saws and dropping trees (probably cause i dont have to do it for a living). Ugly stumps are a part of learning trust me mine arent all pretty.

I have my 180c for sale on the local CL page right now.
It is LITERALLY Cherry, and I'm typically VERY honest about my sales.

Interesting the tactics mentioned -- but I tend to agree: start high, and leave wiggle room for the "negotiators".

A FIRM price seems to be just as much the kiss of death, as does a "too good to be true" low offering.

I have yet to see any interest, but people aren't out buying saws right now, with X-mas coming.
It'll be interesting to see what type of low-ballers come-around to kick the tires. :angry:

gr

Latest posts

Back