Grantsburg Mid Winter Sports Races Feb 23!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took this pic about 20 min ago on the lake with my 2 boys.

e7y5esyr.jpg

Last edited:
If I could find 2 more people from my neck of the woods as dumb as me to drive 15 hours to race I'd head your way. Sounds like a good time.

All kidding aside I haven't even sharpened my chains since the last time me and Sarah were bucking up logs out by the wood boiler, and those logs were full of dirt. I would just use a saw untill it got dull or ran out of gas then I would grab another. I have quite a few saws in the garage that are dull as heck and or out of gas.:smile2:

Seems the races are just for those with fancy race chains so no. :msp_angry:

I wont have a fancy race chain, and my saws are woods saws. Ill get beat but ill still have a blast. Thats all that matters to me. Its fun to see all the saws from new to old and alot of good people.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

If I could find 2 more people from my neck of the woods as dumb as me to drive 15 hours to race I'd head your way. Sounds like a good time.

I think you should... Can you give me some pointers when you get up there???
Don't show JD though...
Or Andy...

All kidding aside I haven't even sharpened my chains since the last time me and Sarah were bucking up logs out by the wood boiler, and those logs were full of dirt. I would just use a saw untill it got dull or ran out of gas then I would grab another. I have quite a few saws in the garage that are dull as heck and or out of gas.:smile2:

I just noticed up at the top of the pages here to the left of welcome and your user name there is in blue an F and to the right of the F is connect.Did Andy have something to do with this?:hmm3grin2orange:

I wont have a fancy race chain, and my saws are woods saws. Ill get beat but ill still have a blast. Thats all that matters to me. Its fun to see all the saws from new to old and alot of good people.

#### that. You know what it's like losing to these ########? You won't hear the end of it for years.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I seem to remember a 2171 of yours wearing either a copsey or mikes chain a few years ago....

That was one of Copsey's chains... If it ain't too dull, Wendell could run it again!!!
Or he could let me touch it up...
I'm feeling pretty sporty...
:msp_sneaky:

Surely wendell didn't have a race chain. You mean these great big chips aren't round filed. He told me he was a master of the round file.:msp_sad:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n6zdFQfO7yE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you guys shouldn't pick on Wendell, he is a great guy, loved racin him, just wish i had a cold beer and chair to wait for his finish, I got tired standing there

[video=youtube;J_2FnEk4zc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2FnEk4zc0&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/video]

So i went out and figured id practice the whole saw on the ground hands on the log routine. Lets just say i doubt ill be taking any trophies home this event:banghead: trickier than it seems for me atleast.

So i went out and figured id practice the whole saw on the ground hands on the log routine. Lets just say i doubt ill be taking any trophies home this event:banghead: trickier than it seems for me atleast.

Do we need to ice down the trailer deck as well???

Latest posts

Back