grapple truck help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wonding the samething. They have two of them, they were city trucks. I talked with the secretary a couple times today, she said they drive out nice. Im going to talk with the owner tomarrow and find out the scoop. I wish they were a little closer its 1100 miles about 15hrs. I might have to make a road trip.

Im flying down to Houston this week to look at the truck. I have seen pics of the inside and motor and they all look good. If everything checks out Im buying it. Later on I can always remount the loader and dump on a newer truck.

Dude, your exploding! By this time next year, I bet you have it all,lol. After this, ya need to get a crane! Good to see you are growing!:rock:

Dude, your exploding! By this time next year, I bet you have it all,lol. After this, ya need to get a crane! Good to see you are growing!:rock:

Thank you, this should be my last purchase for a while. Last year my sales were double from the year before. Alot of people I talk to will say oh your Paul you did so and so trees and I see your trucks all the time.

I flew down and looked at the trucks. They both drove nice going 70 down the hiway. I flew both booms and the hoses and connecters looked fairly new. One of them with the booms up they would seep down slow and I noticed there were chains to hold up the outriggers from seeping down. I bought the one that the boom didnt seep down. There are no leaks and absolutely no rust at all. I am vary happy purchase!

It wasnt too bad out, it was kinda misting and in the upper 40's. The driver put on his coat and hood and was freezing, hes from Tx.

Thanks, now if it will stop raining and snowing I can use it. I have a bunch of work I have been saving for it.

Jump in and head east , were gonna be buried in some #### come tues . Around here from what they are now saying , and for once I kinda feel like its may be ugly

The other day there were lines coming north then making rights to the water , now all the lines make lefts heading to different parts of jersey , kinda scary really I mean whatever I guess :pumpkin2:

Thanks, now if it will stop raining and snowing I can use it. I have a bunch of work I have been saving for it.

Good looking rig. In a few weeks post again about how much more your getting done now you'll see what i was talking about. After using trucks like that for a while they are more valuable to me than any other piece of equipment. The only pain in the ass of this work is dealing with large logs. Cutting the tree down 90% of the time is the easy part by far, those darn logs are what get you on the couch for a week with an effed up back.

Jump in and head east , were gonna be buried in some #### come tues . Around here from what they are now saying , and for once I kinda feel like its may be ugly

I was thinking about that. I wonder who I would talk to for for storm clean up?

The other day there were lines coming north then making rights to the water , now all the lines make lefts heading to different parts of jersey , kinda scary really I mean whatever I guess :pumpkin2:

Just glad that NJ is between us and the ocean. That way we wont get washed away. Better get your ducky boots on.

Back