GREAT Husky Dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably can't have them in the same building due to another dealer in close proximity. I know the manager of ---- line equipment. He is a good guy and runs all their stores. He is by the book so there is a legitimate reason for sure.

Enough with the "____ Line Equipment" It took less than twelve seconds to find out who your talking about. It's Best Line Equipment, what's with all the secrecy?

Woods Logging Supply in Longview Washington sells Husky only, Woods Logging Supply in Sedro Wooly Washington sells Stihl only, Madsens in Centralia sells both.

Stans in Belleville Ontario Canada was the same way to me TWICE. Bought my 576XPG from another dealer after the first line of BS about Stihl being better than the Husqvarna saw on his own shelf. 2nd visit ,different guy would'nt even give me a price on the 346XPG after I asked about 261. Both saws were NOT in stock as I wanted heated Handles at the time. :mad2:. Yep, bought the last saw at a different dealer again.Macintosh Motors in Stirling has been far better to deal with. I hate negative sales BS. Why would a dealer be so f'n stunned to lose a sale completely:msp_confused:. Will NEVER give Stans a 3rd try:msp_thumbdn: and have given up completly on the Stihl brand trial from this a$$ of a dealer. Now you all know what happened when I say no Stihls here even If given to me:msp_tongue:

Thats odd, as mentioned earlier the woodchop shop sells both brands and also sells lawn moweres and log splitters.:msp_confused:

They actually sell Xmark Zero Turn mowers, Bobcat skid loaders,Tractors,bachoes,side by sides, they have a full service shop and rent everything from weedeaters to 973 cat loaders. Oh yeah, i almost forgot I Bought my 800xp Polaris Ranger from them last year

Last edited:
one of the dealers i frequent sells husky,stihl and echo.full lines on all. doesnt favor one over the other.just tell him what you are going to be cutting hell offer one or all brands.you get to make the choice. he gets a sale know matter what.

My local dealer has a large wall of husqy, another large wall of stihl, and a small shinny blower section. I see no conflict of interest, even the workers use both brands and neither are pushy to either brand saw.

They actually sell Xmark Zerro Turn mowers, Bobcat skid loaders,Tractors,bachoes,side by sides, they have a full service shop and rent everything from weedeaters to 973 cat loaders. Oh yeah, i almost forgot I Bought my 800xp Polaris Ranger from them last year
Are we talking about the same dealer? I have never seen any bobcat or Polaris products there at the Ogdensburg or Canton location.

Was talking to my buddy today who is a stihl dealer, i asked him about dealers Carrying different brands, he told me that he could sell both Stihl and Husky, but that he would loose his level one status as a stihl dealer by carrying husky. I don’t fully understand what a level one status is?
I know that he is a Gold Certified dealership and is required to sell over a specific dollar amount set by stihl every year to keep his Gold status.

A shop somewhat local to me has both Husqvarna and Stihl saws (both 'consumer' and 'pro' models) shelved on the same wall, and Stihl/Echo/Shindaiwa trimmers and such hanging on another wall. I doubt any 'rules' are being violated.....:D

Latest posts

Back