Greatest quotes @ AS!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was 25000 of the best quotes and information on this site or any other chainsaw site posted by Lakeside53.

I hope life is treating you well Andy...:cheers:

He stopped posting before I started, I hear and read so many amazing things about the guy it is like he is the Maurice "Rocket" Richard of AS.

I'm gonna go read some of his posts.

He stopped posting before I started, I hear and read so many amazing things about the guy it is like he is the Maurice "Rocket" Richard of AS.

I'm gonna go read some of his posts.
He helped a ton of people here, he really knew his stuff too. Then AS got to be more crowded and he was flooded with pm's that he couldn't possibly reply to all. Think he just burned out, maybe he will drop in and say hi sometime.

Gosh, all of this well meaning information that is now overflowing my fertile mind. I am most grateful for all the time that I have spent in my collage physiology class.Fro-id was correct! Ken

attachment.php

Which Linux WM is that?

No time to read 'em all right now, but this, or something close, comes from a certain well-known character's sig line:

"WAHHHHHHHH! You gave me a negative rep! Peckerhead."

:rock:

Latest posts

Back