Green teeth purchase

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway to stay on tract I use Greenteeth on my 1625 Rayco. I use the deep dish fullsize (it was all that was available at the time). They work great as long as they are sharp, the machine will start bucking when they get dull (time to rotate. I would like to try the smaller size teeth. When I use up all the teeth I have now. Like Koa Man stated they make 4 different sizes now.

ROLLACOSTA,
Go with the RG50, I originally bought a 1625 super junior; piece of $#+%. I sold it within a month of purchase. The difference in grinding time is priceless. So much that I would recommend taking out a loan over purchasing and under powered grinder (ie 252/1625). My experience with the green teeth was good on my RG50 but not so good on the 1625; as soon as the edge gets dull you're toast. It's too much surface area for a little grinder like that to pull. On the other had my RG50 doesn't really care how sharp the teeth are. Gotta love the extra hp/torque!

Back