Greetings from Chainsawbars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob D

www.chainsawbars.co.uk
Reaction score
Hi all - it's been a while since I visited this forum but wanted to say a hello. Not sure where to post this hence have just added to the chainsaws area. We have a website in the UK called www.chainsawbars.co.uk and have pretty much one of the largest ranges of guide bars you'll see worldwide for Stihl, Husky and Echo. We import direct from Granberg, Sugiahara and GB and know all these manufacturuers well. We also have our own 'Panther' brand.

We often ship to the US (although we are always careful not to tread on any toes) and we are currently doing some crazy crazy offers to shift some stock. Echo is hardly used in the UK hence a lot of these bars are Echo bars. We can ship to the US on these orders for £69.50

You can find the special offers here https://www.chainsawbars.co.uk/product-category/special-offers/ they may find more takers on this side of the pond.

If you have any questions on any of the brands we sell of course feel free to ask.

Hello, and welcome here!

I have bought Sugihara bars and Oregon chains from you before, and was very happy with the deal. However, I'm on your side of the pond, so I can't comment on how it works to the US.

Back