greffardized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are all equally fast ie. faster than stihl:p lol

except for the poulan - but im sure its gaining too - lol

Russ....I am shocked that you would think we would do a thing like that....us Canadians? I still have not seen either of your saws...do you have tracking numbers for them?

I just recieved a pretty little 346 in the mail today :) cant wait to look inside....but I have another 385 ahead of it...

Otto, your saw is on the way...:)

-Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All Customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

I dont think Otto will be able to reply to you, rumor is he is laying on the floor in the fetal position in his computer room with a bad case of saw withdrawal. He probably burned up his 136 with the nitrous he was using to get it to cut like the 372

lol huskyman - you're not far off:p thanks a million dennis i cant wait! i used the 136 yesterday and i think i will keep that saw in the truckbox. then again, i will probably keep the 372GFXP in there too for company:D

Otto, tracking number is W6686387202 UPS....:) You can now crawl to the front door and wait for the driver to show up...the wife can probably put some food and water there as well as a blanket;) Talk to you soon!

-According to my calculations, the problem does not exist.

youre a champ Dennis...:)

PS. I ve been at the door with my laptop all this time - the wife only puts out dogfood so im really anxious to get away from here - lol:D ill probably be barking with the dogs when the brown truck shows up...

PS. the saw will be cutting within 5-10min from me getting my hands on it - i have assembled a test course in my backyard.:p

Dale Jarrett, my favorite driver. He's made it clear he wasn't going to drive the brown truck. Who lives closest to him? It may be me? Maybe if we stacked a couple a cord of wood in his yard he would reconsider, at least for chainsaw customers?:rolleyes:

Hi There, I got a Greffardized saw, a 2171, a thing of beauty, I dont make claims till I have sunk it into at least 25 big stems or 10,000 ft. of hardwood. Just as every dog has its day, I bet this saw is a winner and I will prove it so on some to die for Black Cherry coming up soon. Regardless, it will be sporting a Martinized chain while chowing down on an 8x8 Poplar.
Thanks Dennis,
One satisfied customer,
John

John, Uncle Arts chain will do any saw justice :) Make sure you get some good pics of the Black Cherry...should go very nice with the black and red of that pretty little Jonsered...

Time for me to get back to work on my 2171...the Revival is coming up soon!! I think I will sneak this cylinder onto my grandfathers saw tonight when it is done, and see how it performs there...and then I will put the old one back on when he takes it out for firewood and then when it doesnt cut the same I can tell him he needs John L. out here to teach him how to file...hehe
Maybe we could have a booth at the revival for you Gyro.."Filing Lessons $5" You could subsidize your trip...lol...

-I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans.

Last edited:
272 pipe

Ken, I got the manifold and header finished today for the 272, ordered the flex..should be here tomorrow....as soon as I get the computer back that I blew up the other night, I will post some pics...

word to the wise....never try to "tune" an 800mghzt Intel..they dont like it.

Otto, no, you dont want to see my computer...lol...I was sitting there, not even using the machine, having a beverage with one of my contractors, when there was a loud electrical type *snap* and a big flash of red behind the fan, then smoke and a burning wire smell.....wasnt my fault...really...

lol - sure, sure, you were not powertuning the computer - riiigghhhtt! yet you powertune weedeaters and lawnmowers on your sparetime..you advanced the timing too much....:D

and sorry - forgot, were already in seattle....im going to start mixing my fresh tundragas this weekend:p

Russ...finally got your 385 today...dont recommend the postal service for shipping...bottom was out of the box....the bar was hanging out the side...but nothing was damaged or lost...(I think) Everything seems to be there....(owners manual/tool kit/warranty card/bar/chain) Like I said..not a mark on the saw...:) Email me the shipping address...it should go out before Friday....

Back