Ground Saw Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYSawBoss

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anybody selling a fair-excellent condition ground saw. Will pay up to 300...that is all i can afford now. So...anybody got

anthony

i guess

Ground Saw is anything that isn't a Climbing Saw. So you're right maniac. There are far fewer climbing saws than anything else. You got me....

Anthony

a bit of both

i want a saw that will be good for ground limbing as well as stepping up to the plate to slice through a WIDE trunk 1" from grade. a powerful saw that can run a decent sized bar and isn't going to cost a fortune. Does such a thing exist....i hope so

anthony

ground saw

I would contact GypoLogger(GypoClimbers Cousin) and see if he has anything for sale. The saw your looking for is not an 026 or more like an 044 or a 372xp. You need to look hard at your companies work. What size limbs/logs does your company normally chip? Make sure the saw you purchase will easily handle wood that the chipper will not handle.

I have a PP372xpg I'll sell for $500 plus shipping. I know thats more than you said you wanted to spend but its a hell'va saw.

066 magnum

I was wondering if any of you all have or know of anyone with a ms 660 or a 066 or bigger. I am loking to spend around 600. Thanks

Latest posts

Back