Group buy on Total bars, you asked, heres the deal!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they have the small mount husky 16" 3/8s .050 sprocket tip bars? Just wondered, I haven't received an invoice yet...

No, and why you weren't invoiced.. I can invoice you..:hmm3grin2orange:... but they did have them in .325 laminated only and I did order one. The 16" 3/8 .050 is hard nosed only or laminated in .325

The only bar in 16" replaceable tip, sprocket nose solid bar in small mount is .058 gauge. The choice was hard nosed 3/8 .050 or .325 laminated... of which I ordered one of each for you to choose or not. If you don't, I'll run them myself as I need two bars and can sub the laminated either way. One of them goes on a ported saw and the other goes on a non ported 346, one extra doesn't matter to me.

Hope you did not think my post was sarcastic as it was not meant to be. I was just trying to say that you did not have to bother answering my PM. Sorry to hear about your friend.

I would just like to shout out a big thank you for doing this Randy! I recently wanted a Total super bar in 24" RST and it cost me $84 plus a 140 mile round trip driving to get it. In other words people I got Three bars give or take for what I paid for one just a month ago. Thank you for your hard work. I hope I can get in on the chain deal! :msp_thumbup:

Holy sheep dip, these are nice and they are Tsumura steel. I can't tell on the Total II laminated bars what steel they are because its not stamped on the bar, but they look good as well! We're packaging today, shipping tomorrow and giving pictures to drool on:laugh:

Stihl mount 16" 3/8
utf-8BSU1BRzE0OTQuanBn_zps672d5d59.jpg

28" bar
utf-8BSU1BRzE0OTIuanBn_zps4e8bd851.jpg

bar tip
utf-8BSU1BRzE0ODguanBn_zpsd3de68af.jpg

Hard nose Small Husky's
utf-8BSU1BRzE0OTcuanBn_zps66790949.jpg

Small Husky Laminated
utf-8BSU1BRzE0ODYuanBn_zps6a6ee725.jpg

Hope you guys like these

Looks good Watsonr,:bowdown::msp_thumbup:

If you ever do it again, I'll be looking.

Thanks for the great deal, can't wait to get mine. You guys who have never used them won't be disappointed, bought a 24 inch last year and am VERY happy with the quality. Never buying an Oregon bar again after using one of these.

Henry and I packaged all the bars, boxes are being driven to the shipping places as we speak.

Everybody, please check your box to make sure you have what you ordered. I have 2 left over bars and we can't figure out where they go AND we've checked the invoices and boxes twice.

Vibes, I'll get your PP refund headed your way today.

A couple of you will need to pay the difference in shipping, one was 17lb and there's no way it will go for $12, but as I mentioned in the thread.... you were expecting to receive an invoice for the difference. I'll send the PP invoices for those individuals this weekend.

I'm lining up a chain buy right now. I'll run the group buy from the new website and list it as "Today's Super Deal" and run it for a specific time. You'll be able to order and pay when you make the order right then, it will make it easier for both of us.
I'll announce it here in a new thread so everybody knows.

Thanks again everybody, hope your happy, I think this went pretty good and that you got a really good deal I hope!

Randy would you please post a link to that new 'chain deal' thread (once you start it) in this thread? Some of us don't have much time to keep an eye on the CS forum for new threads...........but do get notifications of threads that we've subscribed to such as this one...:cool2:

I'll post a thread here and a new one for the group buy on chain.

Found where the extra bars go....:msp_smile: Some of the bars are already being delivered today!!! A couple of you will receive an additional PP invoice for the extra shipping and one of you pointed out that I missed charging you for a bar..THANK YOU for being honest!

Lets see some pictures of the bars mounted on your saw to show everybody what they missed!!!:msp_wink:

I should've ordered one for my 562 i ordered a Techlite 2 weeks ago and it got to Ohio and UPS lost it so now a claim is being processed.:angry:

Couldn't tell you the weight as I don't have either of them to compare.. but the Total bars are heeeeaaaavvvvyyyy! The 16" small Husky hard nose is right at 1lb 15.6oz.

And speaking of bars... I have one hard nosed small mount husky in .050 gauge, will take either .325 or 3/8 chain. One small mount laminated sprocket tip 16" in .325 .050 gauge. They're $30 each plus shipping, PM me if you want one.

Randy,
PM me a price on that 42" large Husky mount bar. Is it .050" or .063"? Had I known they were available I would have ordered with the the group buy. Are there any between the 28" and 42"?

Latest posts

Back