Group buy on Total bars, you asked, heres the deal!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can get me small mount Husky in .325 sprocket nose I'll take a 16" may be 2. I don't care if its a .050 OR .058. No need for a solid tip.

T202FV4 for 20" .375 .050 $40 72DL
T204FV4 for 24" .375 .050 $50 84DL

I'll take one of each the 20" 3/8 72 link large stihl and the 24" 3/8 large 84 link stihl bars. How does the payment work out?

I am in MA

To update this thread. Everybody that has asked for a bar will receive a PM on Sunday to confirm your order. With that confirmation, I'll need an email with address to send an invoice for payment and I'll place the order Monday morning. The bars will be shipped to me and I'll ship them to you, they will not drop ship them to you or I would have it done that way.

I will do a group buy on Oregon bars and chain rolls as well.

Thanks for your participation!

Randy

After I get the bars and weigh them I'll let you know exactly. I know I can ship one for $12 and shouldn't be a problem to do two at that price, I just need to weigh two together. I'll try to figure it out today.

Is there any sprocket tips availble in a small mount Husky? 18" and 20"

Count me in for a 24" 3/8 50 Large Husky bar.

Sprocket nose is only on the laminated bars in that size. I'm not sure of the cost for that one. If you want a laminated bar, I can add that, just that most everybody said that laminated bars were not what they wanted.

Thanks Shaun

Update.... I'll stuff all the bars you order in the box and charge the initial $12 for shipping. If the shipping goes over $12 for your stuff, I'll contact you directly. I can get it more than 1/2 way across the country for $12 for 2 bars.

I need your PayPal address to send the invoice to... if you signed up for a bar, PM me that info. From it, I get the shipping address and I'll order the bars Monday. You need to pay as soon as possible please. I'm not going to get stuck holding these bars.. I just won't do another one of these.

PM me your PayPal address.

I'm currently working a deal on Oregon chain. 3/8 .050 72LGX and .325 .050 in 22LPX. If this is not the most popular chain.. say something now before I go to far with it.

Thanks for the participation so far, looks good!

Couple quick questions:
Are you taking payment by paypal only?

If your taking CC or MO I'd like a

T241FV4 for 28" .375 .050 $60 91DL

Is your Oregon order gonna include longer Stihl mount bars like a 36"?

Thanks

I'll take a 20 and 28 for a Husqvarna 562xp. Will pay as soon as requisition is received.

I'd like whichever chain Oregon has that's similar to RSC Stihl full chisel. 2 - full comp for the 20" and 1 - skip chain for the 28"

Last edited:
PM sent for 2 bars. You should have enough for the order, if not PM me. Thank you for going thru all this work Randy!!!

....now if you could just dry up all this mud....

Sprocket nose is only on the laminated bars in that size. I'm not sure of the cost for that one. If you want a laminated bar, I can add that, just that most everybody said that laminated bars were not what they wanted.

Thanks Shaun

Could you also get me a price on a laminated 16" sprocket nose 3/8" x.050 for a small mount husky?

Back