GTG around north carolina 4-18-09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may take Tony up on his offer and use his shop/parking lot for the meeting area. Everyone good with that? I will be contacting a few others and start making a list of names of who all is in.

If anyone is a member on other saw sites, let them know also. I hope we will have enough wood but everyone is welcome to come.

Tony's sounds great it is just an hour down the road from me. I can bring some poplar I have one that is dying Ill cut it and bring some wood. I just need to know a date so I can get off of work.

I'm in. Thanks for the offer, Tony. I live in Chapel Hill, it's only 1 hr drive. BTW, I once went swimming in an ice cold small pond in Morrow Mtn State Park. Very pretty country. Been trying to find that place again for years.

Cheers,
Tom

I'm in. Thanks for the offer, Tony. I live in Chapel Hill, it's only 1 hr drive. BTW, I once went swimming in an ice cold small pond in Morrow Mtn State Park. Very pretty country. Been trying to find that place again for years.

Cheers,
Tom

tom when i was 12 years old i was in that hospital where you are at nc memorial
is it still there ?

they had a basketball dome out in the back part of the hospital

Back