GTG around north carolina 4-18-09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmph...

im about 4 hours from laurinburg...i would drive 4 hours for it

#### dude, ya'll say when and I'm drivin' back down there from NY... There's not really any trees near the coast though is there? Ashville or hickory seems in order... Maybe even southern Charlotte, huntersville or something... That's 1/2 way...

:cheers: eh?

#### dude, ya'll say when and I'm drivin' back down there from NY... There's not really any trees near the coast though is there? Ashville or hickory seems in order... Maybe even southern Charlotte, huntersville or something... That's 1/2 way...

im between asheville and hickory...tons of trees here

Are you bringing your cousin?

hehehehehehe

Are you bringing your cousin?

Damn skippy I am... She'd be pissed if she couldn't run her little saw...

I hope its not the last week of March, my mom is coming up here the 27th - the 4th... That would suck... :confused:

I'm holding off on dates now but ya'll can decide what will be better. Our new arab general manager thinks we should open the shop on Saturdays.:censored::censored::angry::angry:

We are suppose to be rotating each Sat. and my next one will be the last one in March or first in April, LOL.:cry: I stihl haven't got up with Tony to talk about dates either. I would hate to have missed this gtg but I need a job more than saws. When I get a better schedule, I will post...

Hey Guys,
I'm kinda new but I have a dump truck and logs and nine saws. An 028 up to a 084, no hot rods,(well maybe a little) but hard working saws. I have red and white oak, hickory, sweet gum, some ash, river birch, maybe some poplar. If you let me know if it's going to be in Asheboro, and when I'd like to come and join in the fun. Let me know what size logs, and how many so I can keep some here to bring. May not have enough on hand to supply them all but I'll bring what I can.I have mostly 12 foot logs some 12" up to 30" maybe bigger depends on whats here. My Trucks small but I'm in Gold Hill NC so I can make more than one trip if need be. Someone just let me know ahead of time Please will need some notice.
Thanks,
"Smilin Possum"
Joe:chainsaw:

Hey Guys,
I'm kinda new but I have a dump truck and logs and nine saws. An 028 up to a 084, no hot rods,(well maybe a little) but hard working saws. I have red and white oak, hickory, sweet gum, some ash, river birch, maybe some poplar. If you let me know if it's going to be in Asheboro, and when I'd like to come and join in the fun. Let me know what size logs, and how many so I can keep some here to bring. May not have enough on hand to supply them all but I'll bring what I can.I have mostly 12 foot logs some 12" up to 30" maybe bigger depends on whats here. My Trucks small but I'm in Gold Hill NC so I can make more than one trip if need be. Someone just let me know ahead of time Please will need some notice.
Thanks,
"Smilin Possum"
Joe:chainsaw:

Sounds great! We would love to have some more show, just check back into this thread, me and others will give updates.

026, 211, 460 and maybe a 044. Depending on how work goes, I might not even be able to go.:cry:

I would like to see a 7900, ported 372, 576 and 441 there.

Last edited:
I'll most likely bring my modded 359,the super 029 and my favorite little saw a modded 084. May bring all of um just for giggles.
"Possum"

Latest posts

Back