GTG around north carolina 4-18-09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spoke with Tony, April 4th sounds good for him. So as of right now, the GTG will be at Amicks on 4-4-09. I'll hopefully be there when they open at 8am, no later than 9am. They close at 12pm, so anyone that needs to shop, be early. Here is the addy if ya'll need directions:

Amick's Superstore
1611 N. Fayetteville St.
Asheboro, N.C. 27203
Phone 336-672-1196

If this date isn't good and I see one guy already can't make it. Post a reply here as to which Saturday wood be better.

ssm remember those chainsaw chain i told you about i had that big huge reel of oregon chain i will bring that and see if you can identify it but my funds are real low right now

i know the 2nd saturday would be better for me if that is ok with everyone else

and plus i hope i can bring some parts with if people need any homelite parts etc.
?

That's 3 people who can't make the date. Tony didn't seem to care about a specific date and to keep from buggin' him, I'll set another, LOL.

April 11th? 18th? I'm going to have to work one of these Saturdays but might can trade.

ssm remember those chainsaw chain i told you about i had that big huge reel of oregon chain i will bring that and see if you can identify it but my funds are real low right now

i know the 2nd saturday would be better for me if that is ok with everyone else

and plus i hope i can bring some parts with if people need any homelite parts etc.
?

Sounds fine, someone will more than likely get that reel....

April 4th sounds good for me and I have eaten at Juds BBQ before they have some awesome food. If yall decide to change the date let us know I can come any Sat as long as I know far enough in advance.

That's 3 people who can't make the date. Tony didn't seem to care about a specific date and to keep from buggin' him, I'll set another, LOL.

April 11th? 18th? I'm going to have to work one of these Saturdays but might can trade.

works for me...i hope we have a big crowd

April 4th sounds good for me and I have eaten at Juds BBQ before they have some awesome food. If yall decide to change the date let us know I can come any Sat as long as I know far enough in advance.

its now either the 11th or 18th

18th is best for me, closer to the end of the month biz slows dwn a lil.

Easter weekend might not be good for some.

:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back