gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a boun of white pine whe can use

it is abon 18 inces in datermer suer what you nead let me now and sure i can haple and i was thing of geting Arden Cogar Jr to come and do some woodchoping and nc axeman to coming and bouth to put on a lumberjack show for us bofer are on stihl timber sports

I can probably come if you hold off until April 14,15, or 16. I'm headed down to Florida for spring break so we should be passing through Virginia one of those days.

rivahrat said:
what activities shoud we have?

What skills do the people going to the gtg have? Any climbers, choppers, axe throwers, etc plan on attending? If you plan on having and axe throwing competition, and no one there has ever done it than it will be a pretty lame event.

wall we have Mel lentz mat bus a Cogar Dave jett and Gaston duper and Jason weaned a

wall we have Mel lentz and Dave Jewett and mat bush and Gaston Duperre and Jason Wynyard andDavid Bolstad and Jim Taylor they are all guys who compete on stihl timber sports and the local news wall be there

That would probably work better for me. I am planning on moving in mid-March.

rivahrat said:
do you still have a mill? a mill race would be fun to have as well

Nope. Sold it in December. Stihl got the saw though.

i am actually very interested in seeing one of these in person. is there anyway i can search on the 'net to see if there is one in PA? what does gtg stand for?

gtg = get together. im not sure about searching the net but you can search AS and find some. still not sure about your aria but you can come to mine.

pyromaniac guy said:
i am actually very interested in seeing one of these in person. is there anyway i can search on the 'net to see if there is one in PA? what does gtg stand for?

pyro,
How far are you from Norristown? I sold my mill to a guy that lives there. Later, rb.

rivahrat said:
gtg = get together. im not sure about searching the net but you can search AS and find some. still not sure about your aria but you can come to mine.

talked to the wife about it tonight. depending on the date we might come down for a long weekend and then hit williamsburg or something. i wouldn't be able to help with set up or food, but i would gladly chip in a cash contribution to hang out with you guys...

and rb, i live about 20 miles NM of harrisburg. i think norristown is philly area...

We Make Your Get-Togethers Famous! Our Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que is perfect for any eve

We Make Your Get-Togethers Famous! Our Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que is perfect for any event you've got cookin'.

Y'all might think we specialize in hootenannies n' hoe'downs but we bring plates of lip-smackin' bar-b-que to all occasions including: weddings, church picnics, banquets, parties, class reunions, family reunions, business lunches, graduation parties, holiday events, neighborhood gatherings, large corporate functions and more.
You name it; we'll be there. No Order too big or too small. We've shared our BBQ with groups from 6 to 16,000.

Let us make your next get-together a smokin' success. Get connected to the general manager at your local Famous Dave's

this compeny waiibe at the june 10 gtg in richmond va wall be pvieding the food and drains

Back