GYPO LOGGER: Will the Real Chain Builder Please Grind Up!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they should have one of there parades here right now , the bugs are unbelievable and need to be feed and with where over bending wrist it could be fun to watch

Yes Sir! It's almost been a year since this thread has been started, with many members come and gone, some banned, others just too pu$$ylike to make a post or contribute. Mainly Tommy Fales who won't help us in our endevours to learn how to make a respectable race chain. What a limp wristed putz he turned out to be! LOL
Anyway, I must pick up the torch and help you nerds learn how to make chain. It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.
John
sq1.jpg

Tommy gave your personal instructions one on one.You were to busy looking at Gina.When you start building chain that doesn't cut like a banana then you can start giving lessons. I have to laugh at the guy who stole that banana peeler from Cahoons garage.

If you look at my signature I am giving 10 copies away as I speak act now.

Gypo, some good advice on removing the "burr" at the start of the thread. I am having that problem with a high carbon steel knife blade, that thin burr cuts very nice for about two seconds and then folds over. I will have to try stoning a second bevel to remove the burr and increase useful sharpness life. Did I get that right?

Latest posts

Back