Hacked again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundhead

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just logged off at 9:25pm and was redirected to link bucks. Man what a bummer

Sent from my Radar 4G using Tapatalk

I just logged off at 9:25pm and was redirected to link bucks. Man what a bummer

Sent from my Radar 4G using Tapatalk

Yep, just when I thought we were fixed. This is crap. Why is this so hard to fix?

I wonder if my brother could hack in and fix this....he gets paid a lot to know how this stuff works.

Why would you want to pack up an move on when someone is struggling to keep things afloat ?
Can't imagine the site's owner is having an joy with this linkbuck's redirect nonsense.

It would be nice to hear that you would be hanging in with the site while they are having a hard time.
It would show you had some appreciation for the benefits derived from the site.

I run Firefox with noscript as an add on. It works like a charm, the only thing you see is the little icon is half black indicating to me its doing its job. If I hover over the icon, and then hover over "untrusted" I can see its blocking Linkbucks again. Hopefully Darin and his helpers can get this problem cured.:msp_unsure:

I'm not happy with the situation either, but I just run NoScript and get on with my life. My concern is that we'll lose all the newbies that are needed to keep a site going once all you old farts die off. :cry:

I just did a scan and there are 10 open ports on www.arboristsite.com. From my perspective there should be only one- 80 (web). Nine other open ports are 9 other attack vectors. To me this means they haven't hired someone to do even the most basic network security.

I wish they would get some expert help. NOTHING WILL CHANGE until the basics are taken care of. In 60 seconds I can tell the basics have not been taken care of.

WOW I can post!!! for now. Honestly people can defend the site all they want, but I've had issues with my computer since this started, + a few other things I'm not going to talk about here, this goes deeper than most think IMHO. If this doesn't get resolved soon I'm done myself, it's simply not worth the trouble. My .02 take it for what it is.

Latest posts

Back