had my sister help me do firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husky455rancher

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
well i went over to do the 2 oaks i cut acouple weeks ago. she was sitting around so i said hey lets go do some firewood! keep in mind she is about 5'2" 120lbs. shes 21 was the head cheerleader lol no i dont have any pics im gonna share i know how you guys are. anyway she says sure ill help. she even wanted to run the saws.
so i gave here a how to and set her up with the 142 at first, she got it pinched a bunch of times. then i handed here the 455 i think she like that more. but she did most of the cutting with the lighter 142. she even drove the tractor with about 1/2 the loads trrough the woods to where i drop all the bucked logs. she didnt even get stuck which i couldnot believe. all in all i got 2 good sized oaks bucked and out of the woods. no tractor problems best $140 i ever spent on a tractor. i also doubled the size of the trailer a couple weeks ago by adding to the sides.

sorry i dont have any pics but tomorrow i can take a few pics of my wood haulin setup.......soor no pics of the sister :laugh:

Sides?

Did you build the sides or buy them? I have a JD 345 with a JD 10 cubic ft cart about 1500 lb capacity and could haul more with higher sides or a larger cart. I found a nice hitch forthe tractor so Ican pull splitter (2" ball) and cart (clevis pin) Thanks (1991 UCONN Alum):chainsawguy:

well i went over to do the 2 oaks i cut acouple weeks ago. she was sitting around so i said hey lets go do some firewood! keep in mind she is about 5'2" 120lbs. shes 21 was the head cheerleader lol no i dont have any pics im gonna share i know how you guys are. anyway she says sure ill help. she even wanted to run the saws.
so i gave here a how to and set her up with the 142 at first, she got it pinched a bunch of times. then i handed here the 455 i think she like that more. but she did most of the cutting with the lighter 142. she even drove the tractor with about 1/2 the loads trrough the woods to where i drop all the bucked logs. she didnt even get stuck which i couldnot believe. all in all i got 2 good sized oaks bucked and out of the woods. no tractor problems best $140 i ever spent on a tractor. i also doubled the size of the trailer a couple weeks ago by adding to the sides.

sorry i dont have any pics but tomorrow i can take a few pics of my wood haulin setup.......soor no pics of the sister :laugh:

Ahhh why ya holdin out on us? Its all good you can show the sis
we ain't gonna take her away :laugh:

yeah i built the sides myself outta 1/8" steel. added 11" total height all around the trailer. i made a new tailgate too for the new addede height. i had crapsman trailer i got a couple years ago. i think its 1k lb capacity. i aint worried if i break it i can fix it.

lol i only had my phone on me. im too cheap to buy the cable to dl them the the computer. maybe ill take a pic tomorrow, i gotta go back over there anyway.

Ahhh why ya holdin out on us? Its all good you can show the sis
we ain't gonna take her away :laugh:

Speak for yourself !
Any girl that likes wood and can run a saw has my vote ! :blob2:
Set us up with some pics !

j/k LOL Somebody, somewhere , sometime is going to end up with a better little lady than he bargained for. Kick his :censored: if he does her wrong.

Speak for yourself !
Any girl that likes wood and can run a saw has my vote ! :blob2:
Set us up with some pics !

j/k LOL Somebody, somewhere , sometime is going to end up with a better little lady than he bargained for. Kick his :censored: if he does her wrong.

Now ya done it toto he will never show us now you have to be
more scuttle and use reverse physiology. Now he thinks there is
a crowd of unbread pit bulls waiting to devour and steal his sis:laugh:

Last edited:
I don't think he needs to worry bout his sis anymore not since she can now run a saw:chainsawguy:

I don't think he needs to worry bout his sis anymore not since she can now run a saw:chainsawguy:

Oh, I'm sure she will be well taken care of :wink:

RopenSaddle : LOL you mean there isn't a crowd of u- unbred pitbulls just waiting for the likes of his sis to get within reach of u- uh them.

If she can run a saw very long she could probably hold her own around here anyway.

Hmmm, little angry woman holding a running saw with "THAT Look" in her eyes. I'll behave, 'cause I do know "the look". Dishes, pots, pans and small appliances I can duck or dodge but a running chainsaw takes a bit more finesse to get awawy from. (sniff) I almost miss the excitement. I say, Almost miss it. Still looking for that little blue note. :laugh:

Last edited:
hard t o believe their is a girl like that in CT.

hell,she could break a nail or the breeze could mess up her hair.
you better hide her.

but show us a picture first,LOL

I could use a new shotgun !

nope , the mental imagery of the little lady with a look of murder in her eye , posed with a running saw still comes to mind. :biggrinbounce2:

Of the few things I need , I dont need that. :bang:

Well Husky.. it looks like there has been quite a stir caused by this post.... LOL several come out of the wood work so to speak and even a marriage proposal...if your sis is reading this she will probably never help you again or be chasing you with the saw.. LOL sorta like this....

Husky :chainsaw: lil' sis

LOL just kiddin with ya

What ever happened to the "woodslave" post that was on here awhile back? I was going to show it to my wife, tried to convince her to pose by our woodpile in a bikini, but couldnt find the post with the search function.
I figured if she saw the post, she would see the humor in the post and would do a little posing for some pics.

What ever happened to the "woodslave" post that was on here awhile back? I was going to show it to my wife, tried to convince her to pose by our woodpile in a bikini, but couldnt find the post with the search function.
I figured if she saw the post, she would see the humor in the post and would do a little posing for some pics.
You don't need the woodslave post, If your gonna post a girl in a bikini with a saw, Just make your own thread. Heck, We will help ya post it if you don't know how.LOL

wow i didnt get a chance to get to the computer yesterday. this is prolly the highest post count off one of my threads lol. i dont even have a pic for ya :cry: ill have to look around so see if i have anything lol. oh and no i didnt tell her i posted a thread about it. i havent decided if i should or not, though i really dont see her caring.......i could post her myspace page.........lol

Latest posts

Back