Had to say goodbye to my little girl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your loss man. For you and your wife. We lost 2 of our cats this year very prematurely. I know they weren't dogs but the loss custs just as deep. It was hard on us too. I had to make the decison on both of them and was in the room with them petting them and mine was the last voice they heard. I figured it was the least I owed them. Some people are just made different and can't do it like my wife for instance. I try to remember the good parts and that helps. We brought both of them home and they're buried next to each other in the back yard under the apple trees with stones and cement guardian kitty angels. My wifes touches. We are only their keepers for a little while.

My thoughts are with you and yours with the loss of Millie. It is one of the hardest things we go through as pet keepers. She was very lucky to have you and your pack for her time here. Dogs have the ability to feel life's emotions with us, and are so loyal. When I hear some women say "You men are such dogs" I always say "thank you, you mean loyal,faithful,protective,always happy to see you...." lol - Always changes their tune. Millie must have had an IH in her prior life and really liked her new JD. ;)

My thoughts are with you and yours with the loss of Millie. It is one of the hardest things we go through as pet keepers. She was very lucky to have you and your pack for her time here. Dogs have the ability to feel life's emotions with us, and are so loyal. When I hear some women say "You men are such dogs" I always say "thank you, you mean loyal,faithful,protective,always happy to see you...." lol - Always changes their tune. Millie must have had an IH in her prior life and really liked her new JD. ;)

I have never seen an animal get so excited about something... She loved that JD. If you would not let her up into the cab with you, she would run around by the door and bark and look upset. Then you would open the door, she would jump in and fall asleep on my feet. Not sure if it was the symphony of a turbo diesel engine, or hanging out with Mom or Dad doing something that the other dogs did not want to do.

Latest posts

Back