Had to try one

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
I don't know why you would need heated handles with that big fire next to it!:)

That was a fun day,burned that pile and three others and had a few :givebeer:I have 8 more big oaks to take down in that area this winter and 12 more at the other end of my land.I had those 4 brush piles covered since spring so they went up very good.
attachment.php

For that bar mount and 59 DL it would be a Homelite application, same thing I ran into on my 16" 3/8 .50 Windsor Mini-Pro/Speed Tip bar for my 346XP. Did you ever run your 346XP NE stock Woodyman? What do you think about the 5100SH compared to the 346XP NE pre-port job?

Scott

For that bar mount and 59 DL it would be a Homelite application, same thing I ran into on my 16" 3/8 .50 Windsor Mini-Pro/Speed Tip bar for my 346XP. Did you ever run your 346XP NE stock Woodyman? What do you think about the 5100SH compared to the 346XP NE pre-port job?

Scott
I never ran the 346 stock,I heat cycled it a few times and reved it up and idled it a little then voided the warranty:clap:I have only made about 7 cuts with 5100 so far but it looks to be a very strong 50cc saw with almost 180 psi cold it can only get better.I am going to try and get it in some wood this weekend if it dosn't snow.

Latest posts

Back