Happy Valentine's Day <pic>

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iCreek

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day... I woke up this morning to this card...... I think my wife is playing a joke on me ?? But Smokey might really love me as much as I love her !!

vday_front.jpg

vday_inside.jpg

Thats sweet. You have a nice wife. And there are those out there that think its a bad thing when you stick your wood in and it burns... :greenchainsaw:

My wife enjoyed your wife's card. She thought I should take mayor's suggestion though and find a flue to clean.

My wife has learned over the years too pay atten. to my needs (what I want,need etc) I got some bullets for valintines. She got mushy card, pajama's, bottle of sparkly(Which I drank all but one glass, hers) and some misc things I knew she liked. We both tended the fire place equipment. LOL :cheers:

Nice card . Alot better than a store bought one !

I know all of us spend alot of time working up fire wood and its good to have some support form your family .

a creative and witty woman you have.

amazing how much a simple, hand made card can have so much more thought than something store bought. apparently, only she can deliver something that obviously makes you feel like a king.

i'd be proud too.

Back