Harman CW30

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjh245

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does any one out there own a Harman Model E, CW 30? I have one and I like it however, the combustion chamber have deteriorated. Does any one know the cost of a new chamber? I have been burning mine for almost 10 years.
I have only burned wood in mine. Are there people out there burning both wood and coal in theirs?
Any info would help.
Rob

Yes, I have a Harman CW30 stove. I love this stove and I've been burning both wood and coal in for the past 4 years. About 5-7cords of wood and 300lbs of coal each year. Last year I my local Harman Stove dealer in Blakeslee, Pa had a used one with some missing parts in their warehouse. Two years ago they were able to get me a new arch stone. Give them a call maybe they can help out with the parts you need. ST Coombe, (570) 646-8254

Does your shaker handle only roll one way? I thought the shakers would rock both fwd & back. Mine only pitch towards the rear of the stove as you roll the handle.

Latest posts

Back