Harrycat splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HARRY BARKER

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
attachment.php

Waaaaaaay too clean, it's all just sooooo clean and neat. .

Ya i gotta agree.. something fishy.. tracks on that mini look brand new..in the 2nd pic in the top left the back of the dump box is way to shiny... All that fresh lookin paint...

Ya i gotta agree.. something fishy.. tracks on that mini look brand new..in the 2nd pic in the top left the back of the dump box is way to shiny... All that fresh lookin paint...
tracks are new,dump truck is a customers,just built the splitter so thats got fresh paint,and i dismantled the bobcat this winter and cleaned it up,try to keep my shop clean,and my welding table gets cleaned every day.:givebeer:

its a NT 4-1/2" cylinder with a bolt on 4way,this is just the prototype.....it works better than awsome,but could use some improvments. the beam was a w6x35 or some thing,forget now,but it had a 12" web so i sliced it down the middle and slid it back together and welded it...ended up with a 5/8" thick web but the flanges aint thick enough...i bent them a couple times with the 4way installed.i have a w6x25 beam to replace it,and will be making the foot plate about 2" taller.

Latest posts

Back